Slow Pay popstarsbingo.com BEWARE payment issues os scam?

darrgeo

Dormant account
Hello people, I could spend all day reading on here. My fist contribution is a warning about issues at the following site:

HI, popstars bingo has a restrictive withdrawal policy, needs documents before you withdraw, and only processes them Monday and Wednesday. It's an Isle Of Man site, so I though depsite this it would be safe.
So I join on 19/08/11 and deposit £10 via visa, play some slots then make a same day withdrawal of 42-ish pounds. Eventually by the Wednesday 24/08 my documentation is approved and withdrawal approved. A week later, today 31/08/11 still not in my bank account, so I sent them an enquiry via e-mail:

Reply next day:

Due to the Big Balls Studio going live our accounting system required some essential maintenance upgrading to cope with extra traffic and withdrawals. This has caused a delay in processing payments, however the backlog of payments are being processed in sequential order and we expect to have normal service resumed very shortly.
Kindly take note that all cashouts should be processed latest 9-10 working days from the cashout processing date. We expect within the next couple of weeks that all cashins should be processed as per usual.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and support thus far.
All the best,
Duane - Accounts
www.popstars.com

Did you notice the the '9-10 days' from processing date? That is terrible. especially as they pay by BACS and Aquapay aren't that slow.

I sent a reply, as yet unanswered:

Sorry, that doesn't answer my question, where is my cashout? And given that it has taken 10 days so far, when can I expect it? As you use third party processing, and there is nothing wrong with THEIR system, have you sent them the cash yet? Also, have you advised all your players that they can expect to wait weeks for their withdrawals?

Regards XXXXXX

BEWARE POPSTARSBINGO.COM NOT PAYING OUT AT THE MOMENT, HAVEN'T MADE THIS FACT OBVIOUS ON THEIR SITE AND HAVEN'T E-MAILED THEIR MEMBERS TO WARN THEM, BAD PRACTICE AND POSSIBLE CASH-FLOW PROBLEM OR SCAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back