POKER STARS ACCUSATIONS

icilces

Dormant account
WOW THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAD AHPPENED TO ME AS WELL. We here have 3 accounts approved by pokerstars. Suddlenly after 1 1/2 years, thye stoped out accounts and said that unless we can prove these ar eours they will aloow us to play. They claim we have 5 accounts lol. That is impossible! They have id's for the 3 appreved for and say that unless we can provide for the other 2 they will kee out accounts frozen. I have told them we knbow nothing about the other 2 accounts and are not ours and to just delete them. They are PERSISTANT for us to send id's for them honestly can they NOT LISTEN!! NOT REASON??? This has been on for 2 weeks now with about 15 emails back amd forth. I have heard of this happenign before as when someone wins big and is on aroll, on the site they make an excuse to freeze the account. It is just rediculous. This use to be a good site but now had realy gone down hill , it freezes u for over 5 hours sometimes and also I once had a virus from it so my avg says but they say "dont worry about it".........whats with that?
I would NOT recomment POKERSTARS for no money!!!

Pokerstars support is the best in the industry. It is now a well known fact. I have personally experienced it and I can say it is true. I am positive that if you email them and clearly state your problem they will be able to help you within a couple of hours.

Also keep in mind that asking for identification is a standard protocol and they only do it to protect the customers against fraud.

4 weeks, still not resolved

Pokerstars support is the best in the industry. It is now a well known fact. I have personally experienced it and I can say it is true. I am positive that if you email them and clearly state your problem they will be able to help you within a couple of hours.

Also keep in mind that asking for identification is a standard protocol and they only do it to protect the customers against fraud.

POKER SRARS, allowed a Known fraudulent cc on my account when they knew it was fraudulent, they say it was a glitch,you say best in the industry,positive, a couple of hours, lol,PLUS the fact, that im talking about POKER STARS SECURITY you know like the DODO (extinct) in my opinion,
booker4

new to pokerstars

just want to say that I tryed poker stars for 2 weeks and Im not going back. Never seen hands like that before. At first I thought ok, just bad luck, but after 2 straight weeks of nothing, not once, theres just noway.

I happen to like Poker Stars - Sure I've had my share of bad beats - but I've had them elsewhere as well. This is the only site I would recommend to anyone..

As of the research it was told poker is not good to play.the person playing with money may face serious finance problem and also health related problem because of tension.how much this is true..
------------------------
rohn
*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
thats poker??

As of the research it was told poker is not good to play.the person playing with money may face serious finance problem and also health related problem because of tension.how much this is true..
------------------------
rohn
*snip*

you oughta try supporting glasgow rangers then youll know all about finance and health related issues...:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back