Poker Players - Paid Poker Reviews Wanted

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hi guys,

I've been offerred a domain name and it seems a shame to let it rot doing nothing, so time for a new challenge: to write up a poker affiliate site - I'm only 5 years too late :D

Anyhow, I'm after some reviews from players of their favourite online poker rooms but I'm only after honest reviews - the good stuff and the not so good - not just glucose-covered sugar sap, and they must be for honest, pucker poker rooms only!

I'll pay $30 per review (Paypal) and would like it accompanied by a screenshot of the "Lobby" and one of a "table" in action. Each review needs to be well written and will be divided into 4 sections, each a paragraph or two:

• Ease Of Use
  • Promotions & Support
  • Tournaments & Player Standard
  • Your Conclusion

Additionally I need a list of the games offered and any other info you think is relevant. I'll probably edit and reword the review a bit but if anyone plays a poker room regularly and feels they could knock one up, PM me the rooms you can review (to avoid duplication and before you write it!)

Cheers,

Simmo!

Have a number being done but still looking for more if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back