Pls reccomend me some medium variance netent slots :)

mrmark21

Dormant Account
Hello everyone,

Been getting into Netent slots lately... They have some really fun games! :thumbsup:

I'm able to see they have the RTP percentage listed on each slot but not the variance?

I like medium variance slots, can anyone recommend some good ones?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello everyone,

Been getting into Netent slots lately... They have some really fun games! :thumbsup:

I'm able to see they have the RTP percentage listed on each slot but not the variance?

I like medium variance slots, can anyone recommend some good ones?

Thanks in advance :)

Starburst, Pandora's Box, Victorious, Beach, Blood Suckers and Scarface. This is based on my opinion.

IMPO most of the NetEnt slots are quite medium variance (compared to 3Dice, Microgaming etc) some more so than others.

Starburst, Pandora's Box, Victorious, Beach, Blood Suckers and Scarface. This is based on my opinion.

IMPO most of the NetEnt slots are quite medium variance (compared to 3Dice, Microgaming etc) some more so than others.

Thanks :thumbsup: I like to play for a long time and have the chance at a decent hit so prefer the medium variance slots. I've found Devils Delight, Golden Shamrock, Kings of Chicago, Wild Witches, and Fortune Finder... I have no idea what variance these are :what:

Thanks :thumbsup: I like to have lots of playtime so prefer the medium variance slots. I also like the possibility of having a decent win so am not particularly keen on slots with too lower variance. I've found Devils Delight, Golden Shamrock, Kings of Chicago, Wild Witches, and Fortune Finder... I have no idea what variance these are :what:

I like Devils Delight, but you need a bank roll to get all the souls for the soul spins, it can take a while. Kings of Chicago seems to be a high variance sort of game.

Wild Witches, Pandora's Box, Trolls and I think Excalibur are all the same and just clones of each other and I find them medium variance.

If you love to get some decent hits and playtime my favourite game is Egyptian Heroes I have hit the top paying symbol twice now with all 3 wilds and with the x5 multiplier 0.40c bet = $800+ it can go a little dry but I don't think I have had a session without hitting the spins at least once.

I like Devils Delight, but you need a bank roll to get all the souls for the soul spins, it can take a while. Kings of Chicago seems to be a high variance sort of game.

Wild Witches, Pandora's Box, Trolls and I think Excalibur are all the same and just clones of each other and I find them medium variance.

If you love to get some decent hits and playtime my favourite game is Egyptian Heroes I have hit the top paying symbol twice now with all 3 wilds and with the x5 multiplier 0.40c bet = $800+ it can go a little dry but I don't think I have had a session without hitting the spins at least once.

Yeah, I'm not to phased about getting all the soul spins, allot of collectible bonuses often turn out to be disappointing. I like that the base game has expanding wilds (like Golden Shamrock) and the graphics are pretty cool. Kings of Chicago can pay well and has a nice twist on a slot game.

I'll give Egyptian Heroes a shot... I hate it when the bonus round is impossible to get into :)

I actually would describe Jack and the Beanstalk as medium variance.
Although there is the POTENTIAL for a mega-win in the free-spins, they can also produce next to nothing, so IMO not too much of the RTP comes from the feature.
I have frequently managed to get 100's of spins in "normal spins" with a relatively slow decrease in my balance.

New slots Evolution and Elements are also medium to low variance with exciting free-spin features.

KK

Thanks :thumbsup: I like to play for a long time and have the chance at a decent hit so prefer the medium variance slots. I've found Devils Delight, Golden Shamrock, Kings of Chicago, Wild Witches, and Fortune Finder... I have no idea what variance these are :what:

Unofficially of course but (based on ridiculous hours of playtime) I would say:
Kings of Chicago medium-high but it's a weird one and I haven't spent a lot of time with it
Wild Witches - Definitely high
and Fortune Finder* (Teller) - High

Golden Shamrock - Low - medium

My favourite medium variance slots would be
Lucky Angler
Frankenstein
Spellcast

Good luck whichever you chose!
Andy

Thanks everyone for the great recommendations, playing now...

Currently ahead, up to $80 doing twenty cent bets... Not a high roller ;)

Got the sin spins... They have the potential to pay big :thumbsup: just didn't lol :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back