Pimped achievements on Videoslots

Hi Moozie84,

Some of the trophies have hidden rewards behind them, however most of the 'All Achievements' trophies will have a reward behind them.
If you ever have any issues or need any help, please feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to assist.

Br,
Daniel.

Hiya.. Read this post and am wondering what is meant by secret and hidden rewards etc as per Dans reply..?

Though ur post made me curious to check out my ownprogress and have a lookies on the achievements page. I have also once enquired with live chat after getting some spins and/or race x pts rewards etc in the past if they could tell me for which game/achievement I had earnt each certain rewards for, and was told they couldnt really tell me which reward came from which trophy-i guess unless its obvs such as when the reward is spins pn the same game u have won all the prizes on... Not knowing where I got the rewards from at the time was a bit of a bummer i felt but nevertheless i just kept at it and played on as u do!!

I am a lil’ guilty of feeling like I play endlessly and never manage many rewards and have just never scrutinised the profile section, guess I felt that the trophies may have just been too unattainable so not to worry you know...

However-This Prompted me to check my own Pimped trophies-play this loads, and usually pretty low rolling so get plenty of spins no doubt and have also had some big wins And consistent small wins so it would make sense that I might of accomplished something Yay Lol.

Forgive me as i admittedly have a limited understanding of the system anyways so this might be a bit dumb of me to bring up... but there were a couple of Pimped trophies I have not yet completed...but they seem like easy goals to make and I feel like I would of easily hit those in the past already, such as “win 5 times in a row” for e.g...

Forgive my stupidity here too-I mean that would easily occur during a free spins round right, so Am I correct to assume bonus rounds don’t count towards trophie results?? Fair enough on that point then...but I reckon I have surely played rounds with at least 5 consectutive wins esp during a loweolling big autoplay sesh! I mean I aint positive but sure feels like have had many a session like that Lol!!

Lastly...it may be a very stupid question and i apologise in advance...but I bit worried now in my confusion of the trophie system—does mobile game play contribute toward the trophies or is it only desktop versions that record achievements??? :confused::rolleyes:

Hello Scarletmuse.

I will gladly explain a bit further :)

When you collect a Trophy you get a notification informing you that you have received a Reward, so if you are keeping an eye on your account you can see where you managed to get it from, but our Support does not have the information available to them.

Regarding the wins in a row, that does not include when you get the free spins, that would count as one round. If you have a certain session in mind I would be happy to check it for consecutive wins if that would ease your mind :)

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hiya Dan Thanks for the info—yes ok so it As I thought on the free winspin rounds after all -No worries!

Yes I get that with keeping up with the notifications and reward/achievements awarded would give a good indication however on Mobile there is no popup/instant notification available so usually in the past when I have queried it, it would be when I would login via a computer which was very rarely back then and I would notice rewards like the desktops only ones such as the occassional battle tix for e.g or the 2x race points ones and I would wonder where and when they came from haha:rolleyes:

Oh thanks for the offer but honestly, So many thousands of games on Pimped i woulda played since i joined so really I dont have any one in particular in mind that i could actually prove or recall really winning correctly to achieve the trophy so no need to double check-just felt like something as little as a 5 win streak would of been something I already have surpassed Lol. Ohh and also about the mobile version game play-does it all still contribute to achievements even if not always playing via computer??

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back