Perspectives Weekly 07/06/07

Auditor

Dormant account
Weekly webcast for the online gaming industry. This episode talks about the NETeller founder pleading guilty to conspiracy charges, the mass media attention currently being given to online gambling, and an update to our phone call to the FBI last week.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here's a hypothetical question for the FBI (who state on their webpage that gambling online is illegal):

Let's say I go over to my neighbor's house for a visit and he's at his computer spinning those Thunderstruck reels like mad. I watch as he makes a deposit, and he plays some VP and maybe more slots. I go home and call the FBI and report this horrible crime I witnessed.

What is the FBI going to do? If they pursue it and actually arrest the poor gambling dude and confiscate his computer, what are they arresting him for?? gambling on the internet?

Show me the freakin' law! Someone, the FBI, the DoJ, should have some sort of vague idea where that pesky little law is written. They keep saying that gambling online is illegal -- ok... fine... what law has my hypothetical neighbor broken?

(Sorry... I've gone so long without one of my rants, it just sort of popped out. :oops: )

I enjoy Perspectives Weekly every week. Join the fight!

Here's a hypothetical question for the FBI (who state on their webpage that gambling online is illegal):

Let's say I go over to my neighbor's house for a visit and he's at his computer spinning those Thunderstruck reels like mad. I watch as he makes a deposit, and he plays some VP and maybe more slots. I go home and call the FBI and report this horrible crime I witnessed.

What is the FBI going to do? If they pursue it and actually arrest the poor gambling dude and confiscate his computer, what are they arresting him for?? gambling on the internet?

Show me the freakin' law! Someone, the FBI, the DoJ, should have some sort of vague idea where that pesky little law is written. They keep saying that gambling online is illegal -- ok... fine... what law has my hypothetical neighbor broken?

(Sorry... I've gone so long without one of my rants, it just sort of popped out. :oops: )

i agree 100% well spoken i think mousey:thumbsup:

Thank you for watching, we really appreciate it :)

That is a good question and we will be contacting the DOJ again this week. We will ask "show me the freakin' law!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back