OUCH! this is going to hurt for long.......

rshkrn

Experienced Member
PABnoaccred
So been spinning 1.80$ as usual on BDBA. Down to .30, usually I would always deposit and then continue, then I think I'll just play 3 lines and then stop for the day and try again tmrw..... BANG FS triggered , first FS spin hit a nice 50$ and then this happens!!!! makes me wonder if the FS had come in just 1 spin earlier or if I had deposited and then spun it..... Guess this is called LUCK...

anyways learnt my lesson the hard.....play all lines always even if it's for the min bet......cos luck can be a real bitch sometimes.....

32fk.jpg

Well, if it makes you feel better, the likelihood of you having gotten the free spins 1 earlier, 1 later or at all then if you changed your bet, are incredibly remote, let alone the big hit landing. The mere seconds, or nano seconds of you adjusting your bet or lines, billions (perhaps trillions) of outcomes would have cycled through the RNG. So really, be happy you even saw it at all.

So been spinning 1.80$ as usual on BDBA. Down to .30, usually I would always deposit and then continue, then I think I'll just play 3 lines and then stop for the day and try again tmrw..... BANG FS triggered , first FS spin hit a nice 50$ and then this happens!!!! makes me wonder if the FS had come in just 1 spin earlier or if I had deposited and then spun it..... Guess this is called LUCK...

anyways learnt my lesson the hard.....play all lines always even if it's for the min bet......cos luck can be a real bitch sometimes.....

See it's those kinds of near misses that irritate me about online slots, I mean they happen at B&Ms as well, But IMO not to the lengths they happen online. When it comes to MG it's a whole new monster as well (just look at IR). So just remember even if you had been playing all the lines there's a chance you might not have seen it. Just think of it like that. Should help you feel better :)

I'm going to be honest here, that's hands down the suckiest screenshot I've ever seen.
I have to agree - that would make me vomit! :eek:

If I'm playing a game at high-ish stakes & get close to zero, I always go to a completely different game which I don't play much to "burn off" my last few pennies.
Seriously, that is SO sick.

KK

That is tough luck:sob: I would have cried. Well at least you got the 50 in the free spins. Still that is the shot we all look for in BDBA and to get it on a line not played....... ouch. I feel for you.

I often play with less lines and more coins/line and I have been used to see "bad" stuff. I am nowadays pretty sure of what you see is only a presentation of a lost spin. Therefore, today I never see it as I was near.

I can bet on 5 lines and obviously the high paying symbols are on line 6 etc.

This particular spin was decided by RNG to be a zero win spin, what you saw is awful, but it's only a losing spin. Still, it hurts when you are not prepared to see it. One time I had only 2c left, of course there were wilds on line three! :sob:

oh well, taken me a few hours to recover from that one.....and I'll be taking that screenshot to the grave.....

It's like the slot spitting in your face "There u go asshole....that's what you could have had!! Now Good Luck with your next 250000 spins.....!! :lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back