Online Gambling View

How is not reading and understanding a paytable brainwashing? These kind of examples you have highlighted in dramatic fashion are clearly examples from 25 line + slots. There will always be a trade off for a low paying base game, such as 2 or 3 features, expanding wilds, side jackpots etc.

Your suggestion is players are behaving like Pavlovs dog and are somehow conditioned to poor results. Players make the decisions on what games to play, where to play, how much to bet, and where they will continue to play. If your losses are piling up dont blame classical conditioning as the real answers may well lie within.

Mike

You my friend need a check up from the neck up. I don't know how you read all of that into one small paragraph but you clearly have problems with comprehension. It was a question and if you feel the need to read more into that then go right ahead. I've been gaming online for over 10 years and I have no issues with money or gambling and for you to insinuate otherwise is plain ass assinine.

You my friend need a check up from the neck up. I don't know how you read all of that into one small paragraph but you clearly have problems with comprehension. It was a question and if you feel the need to read more into that then go right ahead. I've been gaming online for over 10 years and I have no issues with money or gambling and for you to insinuate otherwise is plain ass assinine.

My intention Gloria was not to cause offence. I was merely stating my opinion on your views. It is always good to hear both sides of the debate, hence why I contributed to this thread.

By all means defend your stance on the issues, your post seemed to be clear enough to me, so I don't feel the need to elaborate on it any further.

The above comments I made stand, in the grand scheme of things all they amount to is one persons viewpoint. Always best to stick to the subject matter, rather than getting all emotional about it.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back