OMG Mega ball

xKylie21x

Newbie member
I don’t know if anyone else has played it but wow I’ve just hit a massive win on it.
Won over £2400 on 5 lines with only 12x multiplier.
Bought 50 cards at 20p each so only spent £10.
So mad I didn’t get a screen shot as I was in a state of shock and couldn’t get my finger to work fast enough haha.
I only went there for 5 mins whilst Crazy Time was under maintenance otherwise I would have never gone there.
My biggest ever win in my 8 years of gambling after winning £1600 on 30p spins on book of gods 2 years ago.

New games get alot of big wins early, the summer spin the wheel edition has had a few huge wins, there was 2 7x multipliers in a row then a 40 on like it's 20th spin lol.

Monopoly was the same, think there was a 1000x on 4 rolls on it's 1st day.

Haha don’t I know it. Monopoly live was pretty good to begin with but now I’ve seen sometimes they go a couple of days without even getting a bonus that’s over 100x. Same with crazy time, it use to hit all the different bonuses quite frequently but now they can go session after session without a decent bonus. Just coin flip after coin flip after coin flip.

I don’t know if anyone else has played it but wow I’ve just hit a massive win on it.
Won over £2400 on 5 lines with only 12x multiplier.
Bought 50 cards at 20p each so only spent £10.
So mad I didn’t get a screen shot as I was in a state of shock and couldn’t get my finger to work fast enough haha.
I only went there for 5 mins whilst Crazy Time was under maintenance otherwise I would have never gone there.
My biggest ever win in my 8 years of gambling after winning £1600 on 30p spins on book of gods 2 years ago.
Wtg it's sure possible I won 300$ down my last 5$ 10cent bet, and hit, wtg good win✌

Played megaball yesterday lost £200. Me thinks I need a break from gamblng, I had a really good month but the last week has been totally rank.

Played megaball yesterday lost £200. Me thinks I need a break from gamblng, I had a really good month but the last week has been totally rank.
I'm still up 4 grand from sitting on my arse though so I can be happy. Should be closer to 5-6 but greed prevails sometimes.

Haha don’t I know it. Monopoly live was pretty good to begin with but now I’ve seen sometimes they go a couple of days without even getting a bonus that’s over 100x. Same with crazy time, it use to hit all the different bonuses quite frequently but now they can go session after session without a decent bonus. Just coin flip after coin flip after coin flip.
There hasn't been a huge win for a long time now. Would be great to be part of one. That's what I spend a lot of time and money on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back