OKPay - is it good to go again?

anniemac

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
Got my manager bonus from InetBet, $5, and made playthru. Since I can only cashout $50 looks like I am going to have to use OkPay.

Has anyone used it to deposit at InetBet or 3 Dice in the last week or so? I don't want to get stuck with $50 that will be in limbo.

I asked InetBet last week if any players had experienced any problems depositing or withdrawing via OkPay and was told no.

So, any of you had any problems?

Thanks, Blonde.

But I need to know whether US players can deposit via OKPay. Last time I tried before CW pulled it, they wouldn't let me deposit. Message came up that 'My country wouldn't allow such deposits" or some such BS.

Thanks, Blonde.

But I need to know whether US players can deposit via OKPay. Last time I tried before CW pulled it, they wouldn't let me deposit. Message came up that 'My country wouldn't allow such deposits" or some such BS.

as long as you withdraw from inetbet and deposit into 3dice, you will be fine. works for me.
But, if you attempt to withdraw from OKPAY (wire or card) its completely different story and major headache.
I am waiting for mine (over two weeks now) and as soon as I get it, i will only use OKPAY for transactions like withdraw from one and deposit into another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back