Okey, it´s time for some Netent bashing.

Respin_Ftw

Experienced Member
Or should i call it CFTBL bashing. I have been hammering this slot and it is one ugly motha. The way it behaves.

Firstly, when i get 2 scatters on the first 2 reels, the 3rd scatter refuses to drop in, its becoming ridiculous. But afterwards the scatter lands on the last reel all the time.

And the few times i get 4 scatters it pays like 20x bet. Its beyond horrible. I mean how many dead spins is normal for this slot before it decides to give something back? My top pay is 410xbet and its not even from the free spins. I cant even count the times that i have had the first batch of wilds unlocked with like 5-6 spins left and its just dead spins.

I think they made the slot look like it can pay alot but it just wont, for the most part.

The slot is slick and nice looking but it annoys the hell out of me.

How do you guys play this slot? What bankroll do you attack it with? How many spins do you give it?

I have played it quite a bit. Normally go 0.40 a spin otherwise it would be all over soon. I go about 150 spins. I too noticed that two scatter thing and almost threw the laptop out the window in frustration a few times. I only got 1 decent feature (convinced it was a fluke). All the other features suck and they were many. I am with Dunover on this one its the turd from the unflushed toilet. I think Netents mission with their newer slots is to drive us all quietly insane.

I refuse to put money into this slot its just awfull, one of the worst netent slots in a long time tbh, i know it can pay huge in the feature but its just not worth the time to get there.

Im yet to become a fan of netent, Ive just give it a shot on there site, near 500 spins before feature and only 10x bet, If thats any think to go by than no wonder im not a fan yet

CFTBL is one of the few NetEnt slots that I am up on overall. Most of the volatility is actually set in the main game with the sticky wilds so expect quite a few miserable free spin rounds before you catch anything decent.

7P7IH.jpg

- T

First I want to point out that I love this machine. :)

Firstly, when i get 2 scatters on the first 2 reels, the 3rd scatter refuses to drop in, its becoming ridiculous. But afterwards the scatter lands on the last reel all the time.

Just eye candy, you were never near the third scatter because it was already decided by RNG. I can admit that this is annoying on high variance slots that pay nothing for two scatters. Comparable to SWR. The best solution is on DoA where you actually win when hitting two scatters.

I think they made the slot look like it can pay alot but it just wont, for the most part. The slot is slick and nice looking but it annoys the hell out of me.

It pays, I promise! The worst annoying thing with it is that you can unlock extra wilds or spins when your feature has ended. :mad: It's like giving a child a big bag of candy on a sunday and say that you can't eat it until saturday and then this candy is too old...

And the few times i get 4 scatters it pays like 20x bet. Its beyond horrible. I mean how many dead spins is normal for this slot before it decides to give something back? My top pay is 410xbet and its not even from the free spins. I cant even count the times that i have had the first batch of wilds unlocked with like 5-6 spins left and its just dead spins.

I have gotten 4 scatters twice, one of them paid just under 1000x bet and the other around 100xbet and that was with those extra 10 spins... I can't count all three scatter features but one time it gave me around 600xbet with those extra 10. Many 200-300xbet wins. Also, I have won decent in the base game.

How do you guys play this slot? What bankroll do you attack it with? How many spins do you give it?

It's very rare for me to attack a single machine with my bankroll, I usually play my favourites and leave a dry machine after some spins and then go to the next one. When I hit a decent win, I usually leave the machine. When playing this particular one I leave it when I see that all locked wilds don't result in wins. Then I "know" that the bastard won't pay. If I win 20xbet I leave the machine, whether the win was in base game or in free spins. We all have our personal playing style. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back