Tips OK, the DoA mystery solved - probably.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Right, we've all conjectured about the highest x-stake win possible on DoA.

Judging by the reel maps and positions possible of various symbols, I have (probably) cracked the mystery of the maximum potential payout.

We get a 5-scatter )2500x stake) trigger.

So, we know we get 3000 coins for a full line of wilds. The optimum win is:

First fee spin: You drop 5 wilds on TOP of reels 1,2,4,5 but in the MIDDLE on reel 3.
(this is specific because you get another 5OAK with the symbol that fills the TOP of reel 3, the sheriff's star which
IS possible on the reel map.)

For this you get 5OAK wilds, 5OAK stars plus 3xJ at bottom to middle of reel3's wild. 4508 coins.

Second free spin: You hit 5 wilds to fill the TOP 2 lines up - this gives you 4 5OAK wilds (the max possible with 10 wilds present)
You can then get the PISTOLS on bottom of reel 3 for 5OAK and 1500 coins to go with the 12000 above. You will have other sundry wins
of 4 10's, 3 10's.

You have now won 18050 coins.

Third free spin. Obvious - you get 5 wilds along the bottom. 9x50AK wilds = 27,000 coins, soiled underwear and PC through the ceiling.

Fourth/Fifth etc. through to 12 plus 5 extra spins =14x 27000 = 378,000 coins.

TOTAL WIN = 396050 coins.

Divide by 9 = 44,005 x stake.

The biggest posted thus far is less than 1/5 of this.............

P.S. Before anybody picks me up on it, I've messed up by forgetting to add the THIRD spin which is 27000 coins (the first spin with a screen full of wilds) and the 5-scatter trigger............

Correction: TOTAL WIN = 423050 COINS plus 22500 for 5 scatters = 445550

Divide by 9 = 49505 x stake

Last edited:

Yes, I did remember a thread a while ago, but I actually applied the best possible reel scenario in a more detailed manner - an example being the combo you can get with 5 OAK wilds and sheriff's star in same spin. I checked the reels out for the best possible outcomes. I've ignored a few minor wins to save typing but my figures should be 99.5%+ accurate.

The calculation is p!ss-easy for the last 15 spins obviously; detail is only hard in the first 2.

is the 2500x from 5 scatters included to start the spins off?

No and that is a good point because I was thinking of that before starting the complex calculations of the first 2 spins to produce the best outcome, so forgot to add it. Cheers.:)

You can then get the PISTOLS on bottom of reel 3 for 5OAK and 1500 coins to go with the 12000 above. You will have other sundry wins

The wilds during the free spins are surrounded by low paying symbols. There's no such thing as a wild on the 1st or 2nd row and a pistol on the 3rd on the same spin. If someone could "strip" the free spins reels it would be very interesting.

I believe that they would look similar to this (but not exactly like that since there are more 10's than A's):

J
Q
K
A
Whiskey
J
Q
K
A
Hat
J
Q
K
A
Wild
J
Q
K
A
Pistol
J
Q
K
A
Star
J
Q
K
A
Boots

The wilds during the free spins are surrounded by low paying symbols. There's no such thing as a wild on the 1st or 2nd row and a pistol on the 3rd on the same spin. If someone could "strip" the free spins reels it would be very interesting.

I believe that they would look similar to this (but not exactly like that since there are more 10's than A's):

J
Q
K
A
Whiskey
J
Q
K
A
Hat
J
Q
K
A
Wild
J
Q
K
A
Pistol
J
Q
K
A
Star
J
Q
K
A
Boots

So you are saying the reels are different on free spins, because you certainly can get star next to wild during the game normally.

Of course they are different: more low paying symbols, wilds are a lot tougher to get and the scatters are gone.

Yes, I knew the scatters were taken away, goes without saying, but I'm referring to the other symbols. Just because they are more prevalent the lower ones may be weighted in the bonus rounds, like you get more wilds than usual on the Wild Rockets bonus round.

OK, in the absence of free spin reel maps and assuming Balt's idea is correct, this only affects the overall calculation (which only has any contention regarding the non-wild symbols possible on the first 2 spins) by less than 0.5%.

So we are still looking at around 49100xstake, not quite the 49505 I made using the one star line and one pistol line, and replacing these 2 with say aces and tens respectively.

Yes, I knew the scatters were taken away, goes without saying, but I'm referring to the other symbols. Just because they are more prevalent the lower ones may be weighted in the bonus rounds, like you get more wilds than usual on the Wild Rockets bonus round.

They are clearly different. Look at the number of symbols on the screen during a regular spin and compare it with a free spin. It's night and day. On wild rockets, you can't get 2 red crackers on reel #1 and #5 in the free spins but you can get them during the regular spins. Also, more rockets are added to the reels for the FS.

NetEnt slots are notorious for having different sets of reels for the bonus rounds, they don't just remove the scatters, they change the reels completely.

JatB is guilty of this too, with different reels for when there's a walking wild.

They are clearly different. Look at the number of symbols on the screen during a regular spin and compare it with a free spin. It's night and day. On wild rockets, you can't get 2 red crackers on reel #1 and #5 in the free spins but you can get them during the regular spins. Also, more rockets are added to the reels for the FS.

NetEnt slots are notorious for having different sets of reels for the bonus rounds, they don't just remove the scatters, they change the reels completely.

JatB is guilty of this too, with different reels for when there's a walking wild.

Many slotgames do this, and not only NetEnt ones.
BDBA uses different reelstrips in free spins, less high paying symbols.
Avalon is another one, much less treasurechests on the reels during FS, as they are extra wilds.

I suspect IR too. Why do I never get a 5oak of the 9's during the Amber free spins?

Btw, I hope no one is going to chase this perfect freespinround on DOA.
You wont see it even if you play 100 million times 100 million years.:p

BDBA uses different reelstrips in free spins, less high paying symbols.

I'd be very surprised because it's hard enough to hit something decent during normal spins, hitting something big during the FS is a miracle even if the reels are the same. I never noticed any difference and I played this slot a lot.

Avalon is another one, much less treasurechests on the reels during FS, as they are extra wilds.

Possible, I've not played this slot enough.

I suspect IR too. Why do I never get a 5oak of the 9's during the Amber free spins?

IR uses a different set of reels for all its features except Sarah's.

I am being a smartass now :D.. But the maximum xBet win from feature (including the 5 scatter trigger) is actually 53500xbet ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back