o.k has the world gone nuts?

kauphy

Meister Member

this is the worse video i have seen in awhile.

i can not belive someone made a snuff film to get people to go green.

this is sick sick sick the world has gone to hell and i can,t belive these people were not stopped from doing this.

i had it sent to me from a news letter i belong to.

i don,t know if the link will work seeing i don,t know how to post a video or even the link but i hope it does.

i would like to hear what you all have to say to this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDXQsnkuBCM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDXQsnkuBCM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

o.k i did both links that were on the page i was reading.

give me your feed back about this video i can,t be the only one who thinks something like this is sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a snuff film. A snuff film is where someone really is killed. I dont see a problem with it. I am a special effects artist and make gore for a living. Without films, commercials etc I wont have work. I love this kind of stuff. Im not offended at all......although I do see some room for improvement on the the effects :p

PS to above post- please don't jump on me for posting those images, I only did to make a point about how F'd up some people are.

On the plus side, a positive green message.
I think this is a great ad campaign-

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a snuff film. A snuff film is where someone really is killed. I dont see a problem with it. I am a special effects artist and make gore for a living. Without films, commercials etc I wont have work. I love this kind of stuff. Im not offended at all......although I do see some room for improvement on the the effects :p

it was called a snuff film in the e-mail i got so i lifted it.

yes i do know that in a real snuff film people r really killed.

i find nothing funny in this film but then i don,t think south park or reno 911 or family guy funny eather may be my age and seeing i have kids and would not want them watching any of the above and i do belive a video about people getting blown up because they don,t do what the goverment or other people want them to do is sick.

goes to show you how bad the world has really gotten when its o.k to make a film about blowing up kids and other people is deem funny or good.

sigh:eek2: think i,ll move to mars with the little green people maybe their not as nuts as this world.:rolleyes:

PS to above post- please don't jump on me for posting those images, I only did to make a point about how F'd up some people are.

On the plus side, a positive green message.
I think this is a great ad campaign-

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

i love it now this is something i can have my kids watch and tell them what it is about and why the bear is hugging the man.

as frist i thought maybe the bear was going to eat the man:eat: for driving a bad car but glad to see it did,nt happen lol

very good video thank you for posting it:thumbsup:

i find nothing funny in this film but then i don,t think south park or reno 911 or family guy funny eather may be my age and seeing i have kids and would not want them watching any of the above and i don,t belive a video about people getting blown up because they don,t do what the goverment or other people want them to do is sick.

OK I can understand you not finding South Park or Family Guy funny, some people just aren't into cartoon comedy. (I like them both though, although South Park has gotten pretty stale in the last 5 years or so).
But Reno 911!?! :lolup:
Kauph that show is hilarious!

To each his own though, without differences it would be one boring world.
Just be nice if people with extreme differences could learn to respect others choices :(

i love it now this is something i can have my kids watch and tell them what it is about and why the bear is hugging the man.

as frist i thought maybe the bear was going to eat the man:eat: for driving a bad car but glad to see it did,nt happen lol

very good video thank you for posting it:thumbsup:

I like it a lot too, makes my heart melt a lil :) (and also makes want to fight more for the environment, and of course put my SUV in the junkyard).

OK I can understand you not finding South Park or Family Guy funny, some people just aren't into cartoon comedy. (I like them both though, although South Park has gotten pretty stale in the last 5 years or so).
But Reno 911!?! :lolup:
Kauph that show is hilarious!

To each his own though, without differences it would be one boring world.
Just be nice if people with extreme differences could learn to respect others choices :(

lol your right redandi it would be a boring world.

to be turthful i think i have watch reno 911 maybe twice and i guess that kind of humor is lost on me.

but then my 20 year old called me and my hubby rednecks caz we were watching jurassic fart on you tube with r 4 year old and 2 year old and i laughed so hard i almost cryed lol.

to each their own but i still don,t like this video and think its sick.

Something for kauphy and andi...

Adorable + Reno911! = Baby Dangle

babydangle.jpg

IMO, this is really inappropriate and ineffective, and I would fire the one who decided that fake blowing up refuseniks sends the right message. :mad:

BTW, I really, really like the Nissan polar bear commercial. :)

i too don,t see how telling someone if they don,t do what they are told they get blown up.

the writer is richard curtis who i guess is best known for doing romantic comedies.

like bridget jones diary and notting hill.

i guess their heart is in the right place saving the plant but i still think they went about it in the wrong way.

like i said before i can,t show my kids this and tell them that these people want to save the plant but they don,t care for human life.

i don,t know still checking into that mars thing tho lol.

this is sick sick sick the world has gone to hell and i can,t belive these people were not stopped from doing this.

Ok, I do not like grusome (sp?) things, but this was like a tongue and cheek type thing. It wasn't gorry (sorry can't spell tonight) If you watch the people that push the button...it was sort of like "your not doing what we want, do do do, splat".

If it is from the guy who did those movies you spoke of, it fits perfectly with the way he is, in my opinion. Have you ever seen those movies? i just looked him up...i knew he did "four weddings and a funeral"

You also have to remember, people from other countries don't find things so offensive like Americans. Off/on topic for a moment, my friend went to an island for vacation, i forget where, and she went topless, with kids on the beach mind you...i said OMG were people staring at you? She said not the locals. its the same way with grusome things, other countries have different opinions than us.

Richard Curtis.........Curtis was born in Wellington, New Zealand, the son of Glyness S. and Anthony J. Curtis,[1] who was an executive at Unilever. Curtis and his family lived in several different countries during his childhood, including Sweden and the Philippines. Part of the family still lives in Sydney, Australia. Curtis has lived in England since he was 11. He began school at Papplewick School, Ascot (as did his younger brother; Jamie), before he won a scholarship to Harrow, where he was head of school. He achieved a first-class degree in English Language and Literature at Christ Church, Oxford, and it was at Oxford that he met, and began working with, Rowan Atkinson

Interesting, Ray was watching Glen Beck on tv yesterday and he showed one of those exploding videos, except it was in a classroom and the teacher blew up a couple of kids.

As a PSA it's no more gory than some of those stop smoking ones that came out awhile ago....but personally I don't much care for the tongue-in-cheek, "listen to us and do what we say or we'll kill you" kind of slant.

Anyhow, they got their publicity and that's what it was all about - so as a message I guess it worked. :rolleyes:

all this time i thought you were a hair dresser :D

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Nope! I make dead things.

That's a cool job Jel! When I was a youngster I used to read some horror movie mag (I believe it was called Fangoria) and I used to think how cool it would be to do that kind of work. I still think it would be awesome to do a really scary haunted house and keep it open year round. If I ever win the lottery, I'll hire you to come work on it!

p.s. to Rocky.....I'm not sure I'd really want a hairdresser whose nickname is "zombicidal maniac" :eek2:

LOL. I actually work 2 haunted houses during this time of year. Its ok but I prefer film stuff....Fangoria is awesome I still subscribe to it.

LOL. I actually work 2 haunted houses during this time of year. Its ok but I prefer film stuff....Fangoria is awesome I still subscribe to it.

Wow, I didn't know it was still around. I should see if I can find it, I haven't seen one for years. :thumbsup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this is the worse video i have seen in awhile.

i can not belive someone made a snuff film to get people to go green.

i had it sent to me from a news letter i belong to.

i don,t know if the link will work seeing i don,t know how to post a video or even the link but i hope it does.

i would like to hear what you all have to say to this.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDXQsnkuBCM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDXQsnkuBCM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

o.k i did both links that were on the page i was reading.

give me your feed back about this video i can,t be the only one who thinks something like this is sick.

I didn't like it at all! I could of thought of many different more effective ways to get that message across! But to each his own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back