North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Donald was talking about Ralph Northern comments.

Last edited:
I thought the Donald was talking about Ralph Northern comments.

what a dishonest debater that Julie Alvin was, spouting sound bites and sticking to a script like a stepford wife.

She reminded me of a political ideologue from the marxist side of thinking. Lo and behold I thought I'd just check out the what the communist approach to abortion was, via wikipedia:

"In 1920, the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
became the first country in the world to allow
in all circumstances"

which says it all, bearing in mind the communists also tried to eliminate religion and promoted atheism, despite all their rhetoric about equality and justice, a human being was just a production unit in their eyes, its very dystopian and really about abandoning morality especially the christian ideals of it I think.

Tucker was good again, he seems to be a decent, common sense kind of a guy; would he ever have a chance to enter the world of politics formally, to run as a republican do you think?

Last edited:
So what are you trying to say then exactly?

On one hand you're angry and adamant that men should admit more responsibility in women getting pregnant. I mean what do you want men to do if you have unprotected sex and you don't intend on getting pregnant? Force a contraceptive pill down your throat for you preemptively just incase? :laugh:

Jesus that would go down well wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

If you don't intend on getting pregnant, then it falls on you to prevent it, you are the ones who fought for abortion to be legal in the first place, so at least take the repsonibility beforehand in making sure you don't get pregnant if you don't want a child.

Not responsible enough to be a parent, don't have irresponsible sex.

And then you state men should have no say in the matters of abortion...cause fuck all us men and our rights, right?

If men want to keep and could support the child, tough! Is that right? You know, because he couldn't keep it in his pants and it's his fault you got pregnant and not yours? :rolleyes:

Damn, alot of mental gymnastics involved.

you got all that from my post.

you're doing a lot of assuming.

can you please show me where i am angry...

you are attributing a tone to my posts that is just not there...

i'm sorry it takes two to have irresponsibe sex. it takes two to have sex... so please stop with its our responsibility to be careful...

you have put a lot of words into my posts that i have not said...assumed this and that....anyway i'm gonna let this argument go...it seems that ppl are taking my words and rewording it to suit what they think i stand for...what most women stand for...

Yeah it's shocking isn't it ...do you have an opinion on the North Korea peace process ? Will the north disarm enough for the US to lift sanctions?
Short answer, no
Longer answer, they don’t have to
Longest answer, with how isolationist politics is gathering steam in our times North Korea probably becomes a template tbh while they back door trade with everyone they have to anyway

Women can have and bear the great thing of children.
Hell yes it’s all down to the women.
It’s your bodies after all that we have rammed down our throats time after time.

i am trying to show chipkin his argument does not make sense sorry....takes two people to have iresponisible sex....sorry

Full-term?? And those cases must be all of 0.3% of those performed.

Seemingly the 'health' aspect has not been defined, so that could include mental, last-minute u-turns or just grandiose acting performances by the woman deciding she doesn't want the child after all. In fact it becomes the woman's choice only, but then you're completely for that :cool:

And how predictable. Seemingly you don't know. And who brought Trump into this :laugh:

So in the end, a 'Lifestyle choice'

are you kidding me....again you're buying into the right wing scare tactics...

Modern abortion techniques do not result in live birth; however, in the great unlikelihood that a baby was born alive, the medical provider and team of medical support staff would provide all necessary medical care, as they would in the case of any live birth,” he wrote in an email. “The RHA does not change standard medical practices. To reiterate, any baby born alive in New York State would be treated like any other live birth, and given appropriate medical care. This was the case before the RHA, and it remains the case now.”

New York
a live birth as “the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception, irrespective of the duration of pregnancy, which, after such separation, breathes or shows any other evidence of life such as beating of the heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, whether or not the umbilical cord has been cut or the placenta is attached; each product of such a birth is considered live born.”

Short answer, no
Longer answer, they don’t have to
Longest answer, with how isolationist politics is gathering steam in our times North Korea probably becomes a template tbh while they back door trade with everyone they have to anyway

Bit of a stalemate then, I can't see the USA being happy to have 30,000 troops stationed in south korea for another 50 years. But I think China's prepared to play the long game, and the North koreans are reliant on China like a client state, what they say goes.

There's no way the chinese and north koreans will sign a final deal where they're worse off strategically...

I give you Dr. Kermit Gosnell

for some reason the vid is not available, so have just looked up the name on youtube - dr kermit gosnell evil mother f***** he should've been hanged :(

Really, because I preview and play them before I click post to make sure they work.

here is the link

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmEOZ703RY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back