North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a prediction. I think that the aftermath of all of the shit going down right now in America will result in a new and strong political party being born. This will see real opposition to the two main parties.
What do you think?
Depends what kind of party. If it's filled with trumpsters then no thanks.

Aslong as the Democrats aren't divided a division in the Republican party will only see the D's winning every single election. There is a need for a broader change of the system if 3rd parties want to have a chance.
Agree with this, the Republicans would run a very poor second to the Democrats in every General Election if there is a clear split in the Republican party - if memory serves there already is a second party within the Republican party, the Tea Party which is further to the right of the main party.

I think that the scenes from last week shocked a lot of moderate Republicans and that has shown by the reaction of the big businesses that would have largely supported the Republican Party is it was always seen as the party of business and financial prudence.

If anything, the scenes from Capitol Hill last week will further marginalise the ultra right who have been lauding Donald Trump as the saviour of America, at least that what seems to be happening over the last few days.

I will make a prediction. I think that the aftermath of all of the shit going down right now in America will result in a new and strong political party being born. This will see real opposition to the two main parties.
What do you think?

it will be worst than either one of the parties that is there now.

Aslong as the Democrats aren't divided a division in the Republican party will only see the D's winning every single election. There is a need for a broader change of the system if 3rd parties want to have a chance.
I would guess that with all of this Orwellian control with censorship plus the talk area by area,state by state across America there will be a lot of people scared about their future.
I think that America is prime for a new party

Agree with this, the Republicans would run a very poor second to the Democrats in every General Election if there is a clear split in the Republican party - if memory serves there already is a second party within the Republican party, the Tea Party which is further to the right of the main party.

I think that the scenes from last week shocked a lot of moderate Republicans and that has shown by the reaction of the big businesses that would have largely supported the Republican Party is it was always seen as the party of business and financial prudence.

If anything, the scenes from Capitol Hill last week will further marginalise the ultra right who have been lauding Donald Trump as the saviour of America, at least that what seems to be happening over the last few days.
Was what happened all designed? Look at the timeline of the events and the fact that there where a relatively small amount of people already outside that building while Trump was talking to the crowd.
Time will tell who where to blame in the future if we are allowed to read the facts. But does anyone in here trust this world of censorship we are seeing?
I will repeat. I see very few Americans posting in this thread

Last edited:
How original. Those ‘trumpsters’ are people, allowed a view and opinion.

your probably the most intolerant person I’ve ever came across on here.
I refuse to be personal Ben because this site is a small community when it comes to members that are open to talking about world events. Lets appreciate others opinions otherwise they will get zapped :thumbsup:

How original. Those ‘trumpeters’ are people, allowed a view and opinion.

your probably the most intolerant person I’ve ever came across on here.
Those trumpsters attacked the capitol hill. They should be hunted and jailed for life. They are traitors and they are enemies of democracy itself.

What about BLM scum? They all good?
Why are you supporting a white supremacy group?
You know if black people attacked the capitol hill...they would've been shot. Now only one attacker died and some police even got selfies with those terrorists. There's a need for a group like BLM.

Why are you supporting a white supremacy group?
You know if black people attacked the capitol hill...they would've been shot. Now only one attacker died and some police even got selfies with those terrorists. There's a need for a group like BLM.
A devils advocate question. How many people from what Ben groups he supports and how many from what vorciron refuses to condemn have resulted in killing the most? Who's have ruined the most state buildings? Who's have burned down and ruined the most businesses and Cities?
Just for clarity :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back