North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with the forum lately? Been slow for days and down several times.

Is it the same for others? Or is it just me? Is it just me?
T'was bad in the early hours, yes. Wouldn't load

But then I went to sleep, still logged on so people assumed I was watching events unfold on the forum.

I wasn't. I was likely scratching my nuts whilst dreaming about the Korea thread

That's the thing with free speech. It stops becoming free speech when it incites violence, and given that it's JUST ICKE'S OPINION NOT FACT, Facebook are well within their rights to remove what is in all honesty just inflammatory rhetoric

When asked for his reaction to reports of 5G masts being set on fire in England and Northern Ireland, he responded: "If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over... so people have to make a decision."

I can feel a big wave of "they are trying to hide the truth" is coming.

View attachment 129991
Bound to be, but I can't see how he is the darling of the believers.... I mean than man had a crappy football career, decided he was then the second coming, and spent years telling us all about reptilians.
Once they produce a reptilian skeleton I will start believing, but until then........

tenor.gif

Bound to be, but I can't see how he is the darling of the believers.... I mean than man had a crappy football career, decided he was then the second coming, and spent years telling us all about reptilians.
Once they produce a reptilian skeleton I will start believing, but until then........
So what you're saying is that Icke's wrong about the inter-dimensional race of reptilians called Archons controlling shadow governments eh

You guys and gals had quite a day again eh... Perhaps I should have a regular sleep schedule because it takes me hours to catch up!

I liked Kelly Jo's outspoken opinions even tho I never agreed with them. But you have to accept to get alot of reactions and attention when you're that outspoken and out there. Seems something snapped which is too bad. Her account is dormant now but I hope she'll come back one day so we can chat about ad emihomonem. :thumbsup:

Overgrown toddlers running around with guns, what could go wrong? :)

"Maaaa get my camo gear ready, im heading out with the boys"
"Oh, how fun sweetcheeks, are you and your totally not crazy gunbuddies gonna go play paint-war again?"
"Nah, we are saving America, presidents orders"
"Sure you are honey, sure you are."

What's going on with the forum lately? Been slow for days and down several times.

Is it the same for others? Or is it just me? Is it just me?
T'was bad in the early hours, yes. Wouldn't load
I couldn't log on for hours, or even just browse the site, without a 'waiting for response' msg that eventually timed out.

I sent Bryan an email (outside of the forum) to which he responded. (Had to correct a split infinitive there. Bad Teacher!)

Hope he doesn't mind me mentioning this, but it was the dreaded DDOS that hit this site plus quite a few others.

I couldn't log on for hours, or even just browse the site, without a 'waiting for response' msg that eventually timed out.

I sent Bryan an email (outside of the forum) to which he responded. (Had to correct a split infinitive there. Bad Teacher!)

Hope he doesn't mind me mentioning this, but it was the dreaded DDOS that hit this site plus quite a few others.
That's unbelievable. You can multi-quote and I still haven't figured it out

Yeah there are many extremists in that group who believe that a new civil war is coming. And they want to fight in that.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Yeah i saw a bunch of them flying the confederate flag during their protests.

My knowledge about American history is not the best, but isnt that an enemy flag as far as Usa is concerned?
Now its more just a sign of whos a racist dumb dumb, but it used to be the flag of the enemy of Usa no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back