North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Mr T's best friends are trying to make a quick buck. Birds of a feather...and all that! :rolleyes:

View attachment 125011
This is lazy.

Everyone knows that Alex Jones is in it for Alex Jones. You're using confirmation bias to make connections where there are none. Seriously? I'd believe Alex Jones over any attorney that heralds from NY. I'm not sure if this is the same attorney that nailed Trump's campaign for using his nonprofit charity staff to organize and operate a veteran's fundraiser, but this crap gets so old. I understand what he did was wrong, but I'm not really upset by it. Still... this is the world we live in: A man running for president protests a debate because he knows janky shit is going down. He decides to raise money for our veterans instead. A newly elected POS attny gen decides to make a name for herself and twists something good into a liberal pearl clutching screech. Everything gets twisted and distorted. Why? Where is the justification? Oh yeah. Alex Jones. Pfft...

How will we ever get this right if we don't allow a fellow human being his humanity?

This is lazy.

Everyone knows that Alex Jones is in it for Alex Jones. You're using confirmation bias to make connections where there are none. Seriously? I'd believe Alex Jones over any attorney that heralds from NY. I'm not sure if this is the same attorney that nailed Trump's campaign for using his nonprofit charity staff to organize and operate a veteran's fundraiser, but this crap gets so old. I understand what he did was wrong, but I'm not really upset by it. Still... this is the world we live in: A man running for president protests a debate because he knows janky shit is going down. He decides to raise money for our veterans instead. A newly elected POS attny gen decides to make a name for herself and twists something good into a liberal pearl clutching screech. Everything gets twisted and distorted. Why? Where is the justification? Oh yeah. Alex Jones. Pfft...

How will we ever get this right if we don't allow a fellow human being his humanity?

Defending your Dear Leader to your last breath, eh? :rolleyes:

Anyone issuing a ruling according to the law must be a POS when it isn't in favour of your Dear Leader .... right! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Defending your Dear Leader to your last breath, eh? :rolleyes:

Anyone issuing a ruling according to the law must be a POS, right! :rolleyes:
Harry, he is the God Emperor! Don't make me post that meme again...

I was speaking of the Attorney, not the judge.
I was a shitty thing to do, ESPECIALLY when she distorted the charges to make it seem like Trump's Charity stole money from kids with cancer. If that's not a POS, what is?

Harry, he is the God Emperor! Don't make me post that meme again...

I was speaking of the Attorney, not the judge.
I was a shitty thing to do, ESPECIALLY when she distorted the charges to make it seem like Trump's Charity stole money from kids with cancer. If that's not a POS, what is?

I guess you could make the effort to read the court judgement to see whether your Dear Leader deserves your pity. Mine for sure not! :rolleyes:

The way you post I assume you never read it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I guess you could make the effort to read the court judgement to see whether your Dear Leader deserves your pity. Mine for sure not! :rolleyes:

The way you post I assume you never read it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I bet we all look like little ants from way up there...
It's not him I pity, Harry.
If anything I said was incorrect, feel free to set the record straight. It is not my intention to spread untruths. I've been wrong before. I will surely be wrong again. May as well get it out of the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back