North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's wasted 500 mil so what's another 500, however biden does seem to have a broad momentum building behind him, possibly enough voters in these swing states will give him a hearing and see what's on the table. But he wants the skateboard guy to oversee gun policy reform, I can't see that going down well in rural type areas.

I hope wtg doesn't translate literally to 'what a... way to go' from the forum :laugh:

A female republican president would be some achievement, sarah palin was considered a rising star until her dimness was all too apparent, Rep. Elise Stefanik made some waves during the impeachment saga, so wouldn't surprise me if she appeared as a VP in 2024.

Edit: just looked up palin, and I didn't know there was a city called moscow in the USA [in idaho state] :eek2:

I hope wtg doesn't translate literally to 'what a... way to go' from the forum :laugh:

A female republican president would be some achievement, sarah palin was considered a rising star until her dimness was all too apparent, Rep. Elise Stefanik made some waves during the impeachment saga, so wouldn't surprise me if she appeared as a VP in 2024.
In regards to that post of yours I believe it stands for Why This, God?

Palin had some fine assets.
And she likes guns... she also doesn’t ‘have a beer like Pocahontas’
Candace Owens I feel would be a great republican nominee after trump ends his 2020 term, the man is a machine.

That was a good vid, gave me a chuckle but No, I feel he should get another 4 years and in turn keep this thread going :p

Trump's more worried about the economy tanking and affecting the outcome of the 2020 vote than the actual virus, all his pronoucements are aimed at containing it from damaging his re-election prospects.

When he's gone the opposition will miss him I'm sure; once you recognise when he's attempting BS and trying to pull the wool over it is funny [in some instances not serious matters of war etc] and the put downs of media figures and politicians, it's refreshing to me, no one's brought this type of speak your mind, average man approach to politics for years.

He's certainly not dumb in the true sense of that word, more wily and durable than many other professional lifetime politicians. politics is now a business after all, who better than business/marketing people to excel in it.

Don't worry mack, I'm pretty sure Biden will give you a chuckle too...

Yeah Joe has inadvertently given me a few laughs already.

0.30 secs he's ruder than Trump here! look at the girl's face afterwards :laugh:

half the other people must be mad too, they're smiling, nodding and looking pleased.

Last edited:
You gotta watch this. They let the cameras roll before Mr T started his pathetic speech the other night and after he finished, giving a good inside what he really cares about. HINT: It is not the American people.

The entire clip is funny as usual but you can skip to 06:30 to see what I just described. :D

You gotta watch this. They let the cameras roll before Mr T started his pathetic speech the other night and after he finished, giving a good inside what he really cares about. HINT: It is not the American people.

The entire clip is funny as usual but you can skip to 06:30 to see what I just described. :D

The clip was funny, but as far as Trump-bashing goes, its not a favorite.
I mean, thats just Trump being human.
I dont think its so weird he has a sigh of relief after speaking to the nation.
I mean, i wouldnt, but im a better President than most people.

Gesus H...

The clip was funny, but as far as Trump-bashing goes, its not a favorite.
I mean, thats just Trump being human.
I dont think its so weird he has a sigh of relief after speaking to the nation.
I mean, i wouldnt, but im a better President than most people.

What, the stable genius is human? :rolleyes:

I thought the "before" things showed it better. He was more preoccupied how it all looks and with a tiny pencil stain on his shirt.

And his speech was the worst I have ever heard in my entire life, and I listened to 1000s. The stockmarket thought the same. Take a look at how it dived from the start of his speech to an hour after he finished (which was supposed to calm people and the markets) :rolleyes:

1584085982606.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back