North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope their next attempt at megaways is better than the other ones. :p

Currently trying out Book of madness: ROAR in demo-mode.
Book slot with same jackpot-respin thingy as in Wolf gold.
New release from Gamomat.

Or, it looks like only the ROAR part is new (Respins of Amun RE"

Lets hope their next attempt at megaways is better than the other ones. :p

Currently trying out Book of madness: ROAR in demo-mode.
Book slot with same jackpot-respin thingy as in Wolf gold.
New release from Gamomat.

Or, it looks like only the ROAR part is new (Respins of Amun RE"

I thought the other 2 from Fantasma were interesting creations but they never became really popular.

This one is more conventional with up to 46,656, modifiers for each protagonist and a free spins round. Just doing the review. :)

Gamomat is reskinning quite a few of their games for the RoAR series. :rolleyes:

USA and the Taliban reach an agreement to end the hostilities in Afghanistan. I wonder what unwritten agreement they have on "agriculture" banking and oil?

Seems like Biden will have a really good night. Most likely will be Biden vs Trump!
Now I'm feeling much more hopeful that we might get rid of that orange clown. Lock him up!

I vote on Tuesday. I'm thinking of sending Bernie some love, I'm getting Trump fatigue.

Good try I guess!

Seems like Biden will have a really good night. Most likely will be Biden vs Trump!
Now I'm feeling much more hopeful that we might get rid of that orange clown. Lock him up!

Good try I guess!

1583285576039.png

The funny part is though that one must think the US is a haven for pensioners and there are hardly any young people or even just some in their 50s. Look at the front runners and Mr T is right in the middle agewise. Soon they will need assist walkers in the WH. :rolleyes:

Here's a nice sample

1583285557109.png

View attachment 124403

The funny part is though that one must think the US is a haven for pensioners and there are hardly any young people or even just some in their 50s. Look at the front runners and Mr T is right in the middle agewise. Soon they will need assist walkers in the WH. :rolleyes:

Here's a nice sample

View attachment 124402

At least gonna be an interesting debate between Biden and Trump! One keeps forgetting all kinds of details and other one can't speak english.
Better to have their nitros ready!

Looks like he's creeping out of the deep dungeons to come out at the top, as expected.

At the start of the malarkey, I said Kamala Harris might have a good chance but that US people are looking for calm seas after 4 years of non-stop chaos and nonsense, thus it will be Biden as the nominee. Although I said he is actually too old, and that is still the case...

A 78-year old with early signs of dementia might replace a 74-year old with very clear signs of dementia and megalomania. Fun times in the WH daycare centre. :rolleyes:

Wait until the delegate count comes in in the next day or two. Bernie could have a slight lead to the 1991 required to secure the nomination, of course when the time comes the Dems will coo him again.

How about Religion.:eek:

That's a scary topic.

I remember a few years ago when I was walking in front of our national cathedral during a dark winter morning. I was late to a meeting so I didn't take notice of that scary building.

As I was passing it by, for some unknown reason I fell on one knee. Right in front of the entrance of the church. I didn't slip. Nobody pushed me. It's was like ... an intervention of some unknown entity. :eek2:

For the record. I usually don't enter a church. There's always a danger of spontaneus human combustion. Better safe than sorry. :D

Last edited:
It cracks me up how so many in this thread contemplate Trump's
departure & speculate about his mental and physical well being.

*looks around

I mean, it's like you're not paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back