North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about killing people? Kyle Rittenhouse killed two and Trump still defended him.

There was some context to that, don't forget Michael Reinoehl stalking and killing a trump supporter, more planned [cold blooded] and therefore egregious than the rittenhouse situation.

But I think you are agreeing with my point about trump/republicans are not known for setting fires and attacking/looting shops. Therefore the shop owners in san fran are not boarding up for this possibility.

There was some context to that, don't forget Michael Reinoehl stalking and killing a trump supporter, more planned [cold blooded] and therefore egregious than the rittenhouse situation.

But I think you are agreeing with my point about trump/republicans are not known for setting fires and attacking/looting shops.

Not to my knowledge no.
They are known for killing people and planning to abduct Michigan's governor. Fine people! Thankfully getting rid of Trump soon! Maybe violence will decrease after it...with Trump it's only going to increase since he can't lead. He only pours more fuel on fires.

What's wrong with people trying to defend Trump basically praising a mob (of cars) intimidating a campaign bus of Biden/Harris and trying to crash into the car of a staffer that was driving beside the bus?

Trump should've condemned this behaviour! But it doesn't surprise me he doesn't. His whole party is full of people that try to intimidate people into not voting and is actively trying to get votes thrown out.

Not to my knowledge no.
They are known for killing people and planning to abduct Michigan's governor. Fine people! Thankfully getting rid of Trump soon! Maybe violence will decrease after it...with Trump it's only going to increase since he can't lead. He only pours more fuel on fires.

you mean ear lobe guy and his pals:

1604251496745.png

But a video circulating online shows accused plotter Brandon Caserta in front of an anarchist flag railing against Trump.

Caserta, 32, of Canton Township appears in other videos complaining about the government and posted inflammatory messages on Facebook, including one in which he asks whether it's all right to "initiate violence" against non-violent people.

In a viral video being shared by conservative music producer Robby Starbuck, Caserta says, "Trump is not your friend, dude. It amazes me that people actually, like, believe that when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

1604251843106.png

^I would argue he is a not representative of the american republican/trump voter.

View attachment 144199

But a video circulating online shows accused plotter Brandon Caserta in front of an anarchist flag railing against Trump.

Caserta, 32, of Canton Township appears in other videos complaining about the government and posted inflammatory messages on Facebook, including one in which he asks whether it's all right to "initiate violence" against non-violent people.

In a viral video being shared by conservative music producer Robby Starbuck, Caserta says, "Trump is not your friend, dude. It amazes me that people actually, like, believe that when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

View attachment 144200

^I would argue he is a not representative of the american republican/trump voter.

Just goes to show R's and anarchists aren't far apart. They don't want government.

View attachment 144199

View attachment 144200

Argue all you want :p It just happened to be Michigan's governor who was the target...after Trump criticized her repeatedly. Of course didn't condemn those guys either.

Which one you think is better at handling unrest in the US? Biden or Trump?

But I think you are agreeing with my point about trump/republicans are not known for setting fires and attacking/looting shops. Therefore the shop owners in san fran are not boarding up for this possibility.

antifa and blm protesters are not responsible for looting and rioting and fires. Criminals are responsible and they do not belong to any one group. These are anarchist extremists. Trump and gop cabal just repeating these lies.

The greatest deadliest terror threat in the USA right now is white supremacy. This is from what the dept of homeland security has concluded. They’re considered a terrorist organization.

As well antifa is not an organization.it’s a moniker Its not a group.

Wasn’t it self defence?

No m8.
When you're actively running away/retreating and being chased by multiple people, one of which threatens to shoot you vocally, and then you trip over and one of them attempts to put a skateboard around your head. And then another pulls a gun and points it at you from close distsnce - but suddenly points his gun and hands up and moves back when you raise your ar 15 in response to this threat, at which point you respect his 180 turn around where he is implying 'actually, i dont want no trouble' , and lower your gun. only for him to then - once your gun is lowered and you look away breifly, assuming he is being genuine, notice he has now raised his gun at you again and is advancing once more, so you then shoot him.

Thats not self defence at all, lol.

Argue all you want :p It just happened to be Michigan's governor who was the target...after Trump criticized her repeatedly. Of course didn't condemn those guys either.

Which one you think is better at handling unrest in the US? Biden or Trump?

well trump can only over cover the federal angle as I understand it, when the agents went into seattle/oregon it was repressed, then when they left it started up again in earnest.

I'm in favour of democratic protest and making a case through peaceful means [in a totalitarian state with no vote then that could be debated differently], there is a lot more going on here to drive this discontent than trump imo, it must have been brewing for years you don't get to this stage of looting and arson that quick.

antifa and blm protesters are not responsible for looting and rioting and fires. Criminals are responsible and they do not belong to any one group. These are anarchist extremists. Trump and gop cabal just repeating these lies.

The greatest deadliest terror threat in the USA right now is white supremacy. This is from what the dept of homeland security has concluded. They’re considered a terrorist organization.

As well antifa is not an organization.it’s a moniker Its not a group.
That’s utter nonsense. Lone wolf attacks are the biggest threat, we all know that ain’t going to be the Amish or the Jews..

look at what’s happening in France the past few weeks.

also antifa and the like are democrats, same as BLM
Both Marxist scum.

That’s utter nonsense. Lone wolf attacks are the biggest threat, we all know that ain’t going to be the Amish or the Jews..

Both Marxist scum.

That's utter nonsense. Antifa are anti-fascists and for the most part they don't vote at all as they are anarchists and don't want government. Those that vote aren't going to vote for D's, they'll vote for communists or a green party.

well trump can only over cover the federal angle as I understand it, when the agents went into seattle/oregon it was repressed, then when they left it started up again in earnest.

I'm in favour of democratic protest and making a case through peaceful means [in a totalitarian state with no vote then that could be debated differently], there is a lot more going on here to drive this discontent than trump imo, it must have been brewing for years you don't get to this stage of looting and arson that quick.

What did Trump do to calm all these situations in your opinion? You know he can talk to the nation too if he wants to.

Both Marxist scum.

Sorry but this is what the dept of homeland security concluded. This is not my opinion. This is the opinion of trump’s people whom he pays and chooses to ignore when it doesn’t suit his narrative

so now democrats are Marxist scums. That’s nice.

please tell me what a Marxist is.

Sorry but this is what the dept of homeland security concluded. This is not my opinion. This is ten opinion of trump’s people whom he pays and chooses to ignore when it doesn’t suit his narrative

so now democrats are Marxist scums. That’s nice.

please tell me what a Marxist is.
You wanting the oxford definition? Or a explanation or cultural Marxism?.

I hate to have to repeat myself so much: that's utter nonsense.

Going to bow out from this topic for now. It's going to get personal otherwise with so much bs being spouted today.
Don’t worry I can take it.
im happy to hear your views, anyone’s.

What did Trump do to calm all these situations in your opinion? You know he can talk to the nation too if he wants to.

Yeah I can see that point he probably could have said something more. [mind you I didn't follow all his pronouncements from that time, so may have missed bits he said to try and calm things]

I seem to recall there were riots and trouble in obama's time, I'm not sure how he dealt with it as I didn't follow things stateside as much then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back