North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It would be very interesting to know the occupation of the several that are spending their whole time each day as keyboard social warriors fighting other peoples cause. Life is expensive to live and quite time consuming if you don't see the sun only through windows louver. On what money do you carry your existence of personal crusades against perceived injustices to give a sense to your failed life, hidden frustrations, deceptions...?"

Now, that is a question you should definitely ask the readers/members of Breitbart, InfoWars, and other alt-right websites!

"It would be very interesting to know the occupation of the several that are spending their whole time each day as keyboard social warriors fighting other peoples cause. Life is expensive to live and quite time consuming if you don't see the sun only through windows louver. On what money do you carry your existence of personal crusades against perceived injustices to give a sense to your failed life, hidden frustrations, deceptions...?"

Now, that is a question you should definitely ask the readers/members of Breitbart, InfoWars, and other alt-right websites!

I guess people on the left side of the political spectrum don't work at all, if I may believe everything the post said...

:confused:

But if the very anonymous poster really wants to know: it's correct I don't work due to medical reasons, I have been retired due to that by the State 4 years ago. Has that been a frustrating process? Yes, for sure. Does it mean my life is a failed life? I don't think so.

Its just a troll-account trying to start pointless arguments.
Lobotomy and hate as the solution to immigration.
Its sad.

I have read quite a few pages here and concluded that the self-loathing of the extreme left is astonishing. It would be very interesting to know the occupation of the several that are spending their whole time each day as keyboard social warriors fighting other peoples cause. Life is expensive to live and quite time consuming if you don't see the sun only through windows louver. On what money do you carry your existence of personal crusades against perceived injustices to give a sense to your failed life, hidden frustrations, deceptions...? Methinks that some live worry free off an inheritance, a leech on the family back and/or state benefits and observe the world from their tiny room in a white predominant neighborhood. Nothing wrong with it, it's a life choice, a pathetic one at that. Have you considered taking a real job? Do you happen to also look like this youtube.com/watch?v=QEidCVusDkY ? Personal curiosity, I like to find out patterns, blame this industry.

I have lived a graet amount of years in Stuttgart and saw it degrade before my eyes under the forced/uncontrolled immigration... outside the odd crime, that was one of the most big-ish peaceful German cities and I would have had the courage to sleep on a bench in a park at night let alone roam the streets. The nights are now a natural cover for foreign criminals of certain origin to behave wild living off state's money, roaming in packs terrorizing the city under authorities silent consent. It was the main reason I left.. in regret and many like me. Any action against them is considered racist, police are scared to lose their income in the event of false report of mistreatment and sane people are looking the other way while avoiding areas, it's a coping mechanism of self preservation, a childish one at that. In other words you are almost there, you got your way applause.gif Have you discussed here what ruined the city and the recent violent thug lawless protests and looting that the city never saw in a generation?

The jobless backpacker generation of report, ban, cancel needs a war in their life on their soil to shake them up and maybe understand the importance of the fatherland that they want to see it perish in flames under thug rule because of white guilt, colonization and such past time troubled preoccupations. This unprecedented time amount of peace transformed the people in limp dicks living their western life consuming Asian/Indian cheap produce and having time to create, engineer and disseminate dramas under the blessing of democracy, a system used as a tool for one sided free speech, rapidly replaced with Marxism to fight off the naysayers. Getting a job and a life is conservationism now.

Stop reading racial based statistics to prove/disprove your beliefs, halt your failed attempts to pour perfume on the shit to stop the smell, get out for once and try to spend more off your comfy chair, roam the streets, give hate a chance and wake up. Repeat if you got big balls/big tits. Face your suicidal wish instead of lecturing people that went thru it live and unplugged, people you treat with contempt as your personal enemies. Taste your ideological experiment/product real hand, be the soul of it and behave in real life like on the forums by telling them 'I'm sick of this skin, I want yours' -- then embrace the oppressed, historically robbed by white evil conquerors, the peaceful Islamists and the sort of people you spend time fighting for their special rights with ardor. Before embarking in this peaceful journey tho, wear your anti-rape panties regardless of genre(yes it's a thing developed to face nowadays multicultural challenges)and leave home a written testament and epitaph text wish just in case things go... naturally as it should. If you make out unscattered after several encounters that's one great story to tell. Methinks your utopia works only on the internet tho, it's the new SecondLife, and a great medium to hide your inner problems.

I have lived a graet amount of years in Stuttgart and saw it degrade before my eyes under the forced/uncontrolled immigration... outside the odd crime, that was one of the most big-ish peaceful German cities and I would have had the courage to sleep on a bench in a park at night let alone roam the streets. The nights are now a natural cover for foreign criminals of certain origin to behave wild living off state's money, roaming in packs terrorizing the city under authorities silent consent. It was the main reason I left.. in regret and many like me. Any action against them is considered racist, police are scared to lose their income in the event of false report of mistreatment and sane people are looking the other way while avoiding areas, it's a coping mechanism of self preservation, a childish one at that. In other words you are almost there, you got your way applause.gif Have you discussed here what ruined the city and the recent violent thug lawless protests and looting that the city never saw in a generation?

The award for the most fictional post 2020 goes to °°°. :rolleyes:

Uncontrolled immigration my *ss. An increase of 3.5% in immigration (Auslaenderanteil) in more than 7 years does not look "uncontrolled" to anyone but racist right-wingers like you.
The highlighted numbers below are from 2010 to 2017 and include the major migration from 2015 which was caused mainly by the wars started by the RIGHT/REPUBLICANS, you uninformed fool.
1593304032398.png

If you look at past migration peaks, in the 1970s Stuttgart had an increase of nearly 10% over just 2 years. I couldn't find any stories about people being outraged. A similar jump happened just after 1990 and still, no one complained.

1593303904541.png

The problem with migrants is integration and has been ever since the first "Gastarbeiter" from former Yugoslavia, Italy and Turkey arrived in Germany in the 50s. It was everyone's belief they would leave again after a few years, hence, little if anything was done to integrate them into the society. But back then everyone welcomed them as they did the hard work of rebuilding Germany.

Geez, I could vomit when I read such uninformed drivel! 1593304032398.png

Last edited:
I guess people on the left side of the political spectrum don't work at all, if I may believe everything the post said...

:confused:

But if the very anonymous poster really wants to know: it's correct I don't work due to medical reasons, I have been retired due to that by the State 4 years ago. Has that been a fruitstrating process? Yes, for sure. Does it mean my life is a failed life? I don't think so.

Sure, I was not implying medical problems that can badly hit anyone. I was referring to the generation that is actively engaging in aggressive gatherings in attempts of changing the planet from their jobless form, it's 20-35 years old just by looking at the displayed images from any given protest for anything, with a great representation for extinction rebellion -- hiding head in the sand when comes to China and India, the type of hypocrite parent fuelled wellness. And they look so similar that I find it creepy. Is not like the older people ceased to fight for causes just that they go for what it matters, like Brexit.
@Mouche12 When have you been on the streets preaching your beliefs real hand? Be honest, tad detailed and tell the results.
@Kroffe Yeah it's sad, the least you want is to sound like Trump describing situations/persons: great, happy, sad, very very. What it makes a genuine account versus a troll account? I can't post everywhere at your pace that you succeeded in little over a year and I don't intend to, I have a life to live. Try for once and let me choose a designated area from your country that may... only may* change your animeland perception.

Sure, I was not implying medical problems that can badly hit anyone. I was referring to the generation that is actively engaging in aggressive gatherings in attempts of changing the planet from their jobless form, it's 20-35 years old just by looking at the displayed images from any given protest for anything, with a great representation for extinction rebellion -- hiding head in the sand when comes to China and India, the type of hypocrite parent fuelled wellness. And they look so similar that I find it creepy. Is not like the older people ceased to fight for causes just that they go for what it matters, like Brexit.
@Mouche12 When have you been on the streets preaching your beliefs real hand? Be honest, tad detailed and tell the results.
@Kroffe Yeah it's sad, the least you want is to sound like Trump describing situations/persons: great, happy, sad, very very. What it makes a genuine account versus a troll account? I can't post everywhere at your pace that you succeeded in little over a year and I don't intend to, I have a life to live. Try for once and let me choose a designated area from your country that may... only may* change your animeland perception.
Are you saying you are "taking it to the streets" and preaching of your solution to immigration?
Teaching people about the values of hate and lobotomy?
Or are you just a sad little troll preaching these things on the internet?

Yeah, for an in-depth and well-substantiated answer we can always rely on Harry! As for dot-dot-dot, I don't expect any clever rebuke. Like Kroffe said, you are just a troll. If you seek a pliable audience -->see Breitbart et al.

@Harrywins977 Sure, I'm not denying that I may be uninformed. I choose to don't believe in statistics instead of analyzing who were the agencies that made them, who ordered them and to cherry pick the unbiased. I trust my eyes, still. I'm all ears on what and who irreversibly ruined the city over the past few years that I, the fool, happened to realize. You are on the colonialism, white guilt, self loathing side on things by reading a pivotal couple of your posts, engaging in a objective conversation with you will really be a waste of time. Where do you live in Germany?
@Mouche12 This is not a game of debunking information but explaining what I have experienced on the streets and how do I perceive the left to be and behave, as for what Harry said, ask any middle aged man from the place if their quality of life increased/decreased, based on what and what problems plagues the city. Most people think like me but are afraid to show because of people like your ilk, threatening to the core of existence. I'm still curious as to how you locally left your print on what you preach.
@Kroffe I converted to the religion of peace and I would love to preach it to you, the beheadings of the non believers chapter, a peaceful anecdote of your land in 100 years. I'm optimistic with the date? Don't know haven't been there and no will to set foot, I may get hit by a grenade.

P.S: Did you subscribed to the thread as a group? Unbelievable response time at this late hour. Throw your social sword off and get some rest, another day went to waste...

Last edited:
For someone who converted to the 'religion of peace', dot-tottie-dot certainly has a very strange grasp of the meaning of 'peace', as is evinced by his posts above.

More importantly though, why is he - if indeed he is a convert to that particular religion - even on a gambling forum to begin with, as The Quran recognises gambling as "a social disease which is addictive and destroys personal and family lives."

Should not his lectures be about the 'social disease' mentioned above, although with his extreme views, my personal view is that dot-tottie-dot is the epitome of a social disease himself/herself/itself.

For someone who converted to the 'religion of peace', dot-tottie-dot certainly has a very strange grasp of the meaning of 'peace', as is evinced by his posts above.

More importantly though, why is he - if indeed he is a convert to that particular religion - even on a gambling forum to begin with, as The Quran recognises gambling as "a social disease which is addictive and destroys personal and family lives."

Should not his lectures be about the 'social disease' mentioned above, although with his extreme views, my personal view is that dot-tottie-dot is the epitome of a social disease himself/herself/itself.

I've had to read my post again to see if I nuanced my sarcasm to a length that would make it undetectable but is not the case as that is pure -by the book- sarcasm taken stand alone or in conjecture with previous posts. The issue here is what I suspected that you and your thanking group are lacking and a definition of (extreme) liberalism in a nutshell.

Sarcasm is lost on many people, in some cases more than others, because they may be missing part of a complex set of cognitive skills based in specific parts of the brain.

The psychologists write in the May issue of the journal Neuropsychology that for sarcasm to register, the listener must grasp the speaker's intentions in the context of the situation. This calls for both sophisticated social thinking and appreciating a "theory of mind," that different people think different thoughts.

[...]

For instance, in the sarcastic situation, a man arrives at work and instead of starting his job, sits down to rest. His boss notices his behavior and says: "Joe, don't work too hard!" -- meaning, of course, just the opposite.

Then, in a neutral counterpart, Joe arrives at work and immediately goes full speed ahead, and his boss cautions him: "Joe, don't work too hard!"

[...]

The patients with prefrontal lobe damage had difficulty comprehending the sarcasm as well as feeling empathy, while the other two test groups had no such problems. And those who had damage in the right rear part of the prefrontal cortex had the most faulty "sarcasm meters." The worse the damage was, the greater the impairment.

Shamay-Tsoory said that damage in each region of the network "can impair (understanding of) sarcasm, because if someone has a problem understanding a social situation, he or she may fail to understand the literal language. Thus, this study contributes to our understanding of the relationship between language and social cognition."
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Oooh don't like any posts that dot dot dot doesn't like or you will be labelled "lacking" You are also (in case you were unsure) an extreme liberal who doesnt work and signed up here with a gang of others to spend all day every day winding up all the others.

Me I am just watching @Kroffe nature videos and singing kumbaya ... :cheerleader: :lolup:

Speaking of. =)
Better than listening to some coward who trolls around internet forums instead of "taking it to the streets" as they preach.
But i guess they dont want the consequences that spewing their hate-filled propaganda would bring if they tried doing it to people they actually met.

I've had to read my post again to see if I nuanced my sarcasm to a length that would make it undetectable but is not the case as that is pure -by the book- sarcasm taken stand alone or in conjecture with previous posts. The issue here is what I suspected that you and your thanking group are lacking and a definition of (extreme) liberalism in a nutshell.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence"...if you are an amoeba.”

The rest of us? We prefer wit, reasoned arguments, and Harry's ginormous emojis.

And of course, Kroffe's nature documentaries.

So c'mon Bear, give this gang of work-shy liberals something to kumbaya to.

As for dot-tottie-dot, you join the forum, and for your first couple of posts, you let fly with unadulterated aggression. How to win friends and influence people, eh?

However, if my creaky bones would allow it, I would be on my knees bowing my head as you are obviously out there in the stratosphere with your superior intelligence.

1593343507658.png

To add.... di-di-di-dah-dah-dah-di-di-dit is so intelligent, he can't even tag the correct poster. Poor old Harrywins977 is going to be SO confused.

We found out earlier in the year Harry was indeed, Barry: but now he's gone back to Harry with a higher RTP?

Will we ever know who this mysterious game-sheet touting charlatan is?

I dunno.

Oooh don't like any posts that dot dot dot doesn't like or you will be labelled "lacking" You are also (in case you were unsure) an extreme liberal who doesnt work and signed up here with a gang of others to spend all day every day winding up all the others.

Oh boy. You are case in point. Let me make it first grade worthy. When a person blatantly fails to notice the sarcasm and you like them post, that also makes you failing to understand the sarcasm. In case you don't automatically like the persons regardless of content as a sign of support. Or you can try to disprove the Israeli scientists that have studied cases like you, but that would make you a Nazi haha. And yes, I have been a liberal, not ultras whatsoever and have became a centrist. I was willing to listen, rummage, and change perception if I was proven wrong.
pressed enter by mistake...sorry alll
What? Apologies not accepted.
Rather than the enter button, best to have this one ready for the NK thread

View attachment 135538

Good riddance. I lurk this forum since Februar and decided to make an account to ask what Trancemonkey have not been asked as long I was able to read previous postings. But seeing this extreme liberal playground hardly combated I felt the duty to step in and with actual facts told by life experience. I have put some questions in the original post to which I got no answer from any of you. Isn't that telling?

To add.... di-di-di-dah-dah-dah-di-di-dit is so intelligent, he can't even tag the correct poster. Poor old Harrywins977 is going to be SO confused.

I realized this morning. 977 looked to my tired eyes like BKK, put down your pitchfork.
As for the blah blah your preferences to read posts from your circle, no one is giving a damn.
The purpose is to make one on the way of becoming your ilk to rethink the possibilities. A good old 2-sided discussion that you refuse to engage in by pointing fingers and evading questions.

You're leaving us? After all your scintillating posits/whatsits?
Sweety, the good riddance was directed at your circle as it was suggested by a member from your circle TO your circle. I think there are more issues here than understanding sarcasm. I'm going nowhere, I'm here to strengthen your fragile feeligs.

Sweety, the good riddance was directed at your circle as it was suggested by a member from your circle TO your circle. I think there are more issues here than understanding sarcasm. I'm going nowhere, I'm here to strengthen your fragile feeligs.

Why I'm getting geordie-vibes? :p Whatevs. You can keep talking to yourself about whatever is in your mind. You can keep poking, provoking etc. Make yourself sound ridiculous if you like...it's a good little distraction for us while you try to get our attention with your sillyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back