No big deal..but still...

VeryBad

Newbie member
Couple years back I experienced an issue with Slotocash that took a few weeks to resolve. It was about a cash out that took several weeks to arrive. Never played there again until recently. Someone tell me if this sounds like a misleading business practice. There are several bonus codes that, once used down to zero balance, offer free spins. I received several...know what? too many details, long story short. Got a bonus different from others I'd received under same circumstances. Max cashout 2x bonus 50.00. Rolled over and requested the 50 bucks, the max I was ALLOWED to withdraw. I was told that the MINIMUM withdrawal was 95.00!! Is that not misleading? On top of that, after working balance up to 95 to get my 50 bucks I requested withdrawal. Here we are over a week later. I've sent a couple of e mails with no response. This isn't over any big money and isn't a big deal to me. Still, very misleading, no?

sounds like they want you toake a deposite so at least in there eyes your not going to be a hit and run bonus player :confused:

C'mon with this..

sounds like they want you toake a deposite so at least in there eyes your not going to be a hit and run bonus player :confused:

I made many deposits this month. Several Hundred, if I'm not mistaken. Just got an email 3 days ago saying it would take UP TO SEVEN business days. Today I got one saying it takes TEN. Last year I waited 3 weeks and swore I'd never play there again. It's my own fault. They have some really misleading stuff going on. Got this one last week

Your winning has been approved on 18th and may take up to 7 business days to get the money in your account and you should get the money in a couple of days.

Today I received this:
Your withdrawal was approved on 5/18/2013. From this day it may take up to 10 business days in order the funds to hit your bank account.

I made many deposits this month. Several Hundred, if I'm not mistaken. Just got an email 3 days ago saying it would take UP TO SEVEN business days. Today I got one saying it takes TEN. Last year I waited 3 weeks and swore I'd never play there again. It's my own fault. They have some really misleading stuff going on. Got this one last week

Your winning has been approved on 18th and may take up to 7 business days to get the money in your account and you should get the money in a couple of days.

Today I received this:
Your withdrawal was approved on 5/18/2013. From this day it may take up to 10 business days in order the funds to hit your bank account.

good luck on your situation fellow gambler :)

gimme a break

Still nothing . 17 days since request and 13 since approval. 2 withdrawals and both times excuses and empty promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back