New Youtube Channel

Oh, on the subject of anal wind -

1. Scrape chair back.
2. Go quiet.
3. Play one of these (example)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

4. Go 'phewwww' a few seconds later while trying not to laugh.
5. Watch subscribers laugh or call me an animal.
6. See more likes/dislikes/comments.
7. Get more subscribers.
8. Buy new car.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

the fart sound effect no8 did sound similar, but none of the others, from memory yours had much more resonance :D

the fart sound effect no8 did sound similar, but none of the others, from memory yours had much more resonance :D

Number 54, 57 were another two I used IIRC. They have all different lengths, pitches and degrees of wetness, slappiness or bass. Now I'm giving all my video secrets away. The cat is 100% genuine though. If you checked my videos (you can't now alas) you'd maybe pick up on the fact that some farts were identical and I'm actually surprised no-one spotted this, given that in real life farts are like snowflakes - no two are the same.

Number 54, 57 were another two I used IIRC. They have all different lengths, pitches and degrees of wetness, slappiness or bass. Now I'm giving all my video secrets away. The cat is 100% genuine though. If you checked my videos (you can't now alas) you'd maybe pick up on the fact that some farts were identical and I'm actually surprised no-one spotted this, given that in real life farts are like snowflakes - no two are the same.

your reactions to these computer generated farts was method acting at its finest :laugh: loved your cat as well, brave little fella, 'what d'ya want now!' youtube ought to give you back your recordings or allowed you a grace period to retrieve them, they must have made some advert money off them from all the views they had over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back