New Youtube Channel

I've been pretty snowed under somewhat of late, but there is a rather long video blog coming, which I recorded last night. Anyhow, this is the new intro to my videos. ( Music courtesy of my brother! )

Hopefully I will get the latest OCR Video Blog up at some point today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe the cesspit that is the YT comments section, even I steer well clear :eek2:

You'd think Dunover's top of the FBI's Most Wanted list. Between that video and another it was like Panorama :mad:

I like the 'council estate scum' comment. The house behind me is a 4-bed detached worth about 450k, the one to the left of me was a 5-bed with an extension built a few years back (you can only see the extension side) and is now a 6-bed monstrosity worth about 650k round here. OK, they have to look out of their rear windows to my patch of grass with my mobile home planted there, discarded settee and a few car tyres but that's beside the point. Eventually they'll offer me cash to either tidy it up or move out. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It is clear however that many of the commentators haven't even watched many of my videos and some are just spiteful trolls who will blame anybody and everybody other than themselves. That's the internet though...:rolleyes:

Can't believe the cesspit that is the YT comments section, even I steer well clear :eek2:

You'd think Dunover's top of the FBI's Most Wanted list. Between that video and another it was like Panorama :mad:

Im surprised that people are so surprised Dunover gets so many trolls. Its not like hes a good little straight forward girl scout doing a plain old review. He is controversial. Playing the devils advocate as a gambler. People have a bad spell for 2 weeks and you go watch one of his videos and hes crying that he "only" won 400x on his bonus round.

I think thats enough to rub some people the wrong way. Or his purposely done stinkers he does when he can easily click one button that mutes his mic. But instead he holds his breath and pushes as hard as possible to pass that gas. And then he cries about slots being rigged and how he can read how a slot is being played. Not saying trolling is right but I can for sure understand why he gets so much hate. Oh and thats why he also gets followers. Some people like it.

Go read twitter and welcome to the real cesspit

Last edited:
Im surprised that people are so surprised Dunover gets so many trolls. Its not like hes a good little straight forward girl scout doing a plain old review. He is controversial. Playing the devils advocate as a gambler. People have a bad spell for 2 weeks and you go watch one of his videos and hes crying that he "only" won 400x on his bonus round.

I think thats enough to rub some people the wrong way. Or his purposely done stinkers he does when he can easily click one button that mutes his mic. But instead he holds his breath and pushes as hard as possible to pass that gas. And then he cries about slots being rigged and how he can read how a slot is being played. Not saying trolling is right but I can for sure understand why he gets so much hate. Oh and thats why he also gets followers. Some people like it.

I take it you weren't a fan then? :laugh:

When you put it like that he should be more hated than Donald trump

Oh, on the subject of anal wind -

1. Scrape chair back.
2. Go quiet.
3. Play one of these (example)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

4. Go 'phewwww' a few seconds later while trying not to laugh.
5. Watch subscribers laugh or call me an animal.
6. See more likes/dislikes/comments.
7. Get more subscribers.
8. Buy new car.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe I should have put my lenses in but I've yet to see his bad points :laugh:

I take it you weren't a fan then? :laugh:

lol no I think you are fine. But I can see why you are controversial is all.

If I do catch one of your videos and you start moaning when you get a 500x I will say out loud "dunover..shhh..hey...hey..dont make me turn you off" and its like you hear me cause you stop and carry on with your session ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back