New slot based on Tetris

jetset

RIP Brian
NEW SLOTRIS AT SLOTLAND

If you like Tetris, this one may appeal to you...

Slotland has announced the launch of an intriguing new game this week - a Tetris-like online slot machine that is two games in one, both inspired by the popular game of falling-blocks considered by some to be the best video game ever.

The wheels on Slotland's new Slotris online slot machine spin the familiar multi-coloured cubes and the same squares fall into place on the grid of the adjacent bonus game puzzle simulating the video game that has mesmerised millions for decades. There are two ways to win Slotland's version: a traditional three-wheel single payline slot line with spinning symbols - coloured blocks rather than cherries. When three matching symbols line up, the player wins.

However, the coloured boxes don't just spin on the slot machine wheels. Afterward, the same symbols fall into place in the grid beside the slot machine. Players can win this bonus game by guiding the blocks into place. Every solid-colour line multiplies the player's bet and ten lines wins the jackpot.

Like all Slotland online slots and video poker games, Slotris is tied to a progressive jackpot. Last month this was hit for almost $200 000 and a $116 332 jackpot was won in December by TRILIGHT33 (see previous InfoPowa report).

The new Slotris game joins 10 unique slot machines and video poker games in this online entertainment site's games inventory. Six of the most popular web games are also available on mobile phones.

"It's a lot of work to keep developing completely new, unique games," said Martin Smith of Slotland.com. "Our games are all original though. You won't see them anywhere else."

This sounds awesome! I'd love to play it. Has anyone played there? How are they about cashing out? Do they accept German players?

thanks

Is the bonus still luck-based, or is it a pure skill game?

If the bonus was playable exactly as regular Tetris was playable, I'd be all over this.

Tetris??? kill it, I hate the game but could not keep away from it. Eventually deleted it. Had the sweats for 5 months and 12 days. Addiction levels, 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back