Netent Gameplay Changes - Teases Removed

slot_zombie

Meister Member
So I noticed across all Netent titles that the tease for the third scatter has been completely removed, and there is no reel slowdown or "heartstoppers".

Instead, they put in a fast spin tell - when the feature is coming in the first reel slams in faster and harder than WMS flash titles did in their heyday! Which is fun.

I wonder why they did this.

Last edited:
This is another UKGC stupidity, removal of sound fx on any wins under 1x bet. All providers have their own take on this, png games are just silent, netent additionally removed heartstoppers and sounds and other providers have just ignored it, it's more noticeable on videoslots as all the battle games dont use gimped UK versions so all the missing things are still intact, dazzle me heartstoppers for example and the png grid games like alice cooper still have the low win sound effects.

Thing is they weren't asked to remove any sounds, so more proof / evidence of misunderstanding what UKGC are actually asking.

My understanding (from info gathered on this forum only) is that UKGC asked to remove "illusions of a big win or winning spin" on the small <1x wins you describe.

Most cases they could have left the games alone.

Thing is they weren't asked to remove any sounds, so more proof / evidence of misunderstanding what UKGC are actually asking.

My understanding (from info gathered on this forum only) is that UKGC asked to remove "illusions of a big win or winning spin" on the small <1x wins you describe.

Most cases they could have left the games alone.
In that case a lot of games still fall outside these regulations, there is loads of 'fancy animation' features which can still pay 1x or less.

Wins below 1x have had sounds removed all over the place though, most noticeable on png grid games which are silent until 1x is reached and then the sounds start playing as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back