Netent - can't win on Gonzo's Quest

sufferinsilence

MM
Best bet on NetEnt slots is definitely the DOA's. Maybe some Reel Steal and the Max version of Secret of the Stones, but other than that I can't think of much else.

Eliot85

back in the day i use to play the original version,best win was 900x 0.40p stake
Those win dosent exist any more… last time i had a 850x was 2017.. And i olay this game every week.. in may i got 413x on 50euro bet and did not cash out… and after that win i cant remeber i had a win over 80x

Eliot85

My problem and ”love” for this game is stuck in 2011-2015 it use to give decenst win and 200-250x wasnt rare… it is deffently not the same game any more..

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
My problem and ”love” for this game is stuck in 2011-2015 it use to give decenst win and 200-250x wasnt rare… it is deffently not the same game any more..
You are aware that it is a very voaltile slot, with long poor runs? Do you know which RTP setting you are playing on?

Eliot85

You are aware that it is a very voaltile slot, with long poor runs? Do you know which RTP setting you are playing on?
Yes i am avare of that.. I have played this game from day on of the realise 2010 and i can say that i play every week and 80% of my slotplay is on this slot.. And i dont only do bigbets as u see here.. My usual bets is 2-5euros. I am playing at 95,97%…

Eliot85

Started to play 00:00.. 2:55 i have deposited 2800euro on 5 euro stake and played gonzos quest.. Not 1 time did i got the bonus.. i am so fucking stupid… cant belive what i an doing to my self… godnight

danofthewibble

Started to play 00:00.. 2:55 i have deposited 2800euro on 5 euro stake and played gonzos quest.. Not 1 time did i got the bonus.. i am so fucking stupid… cant belive what i an doing to my self… godnight

Set a limit or a time-out!

It can pay very well, but the troughs are 10x as deep as the peaks are high. It’s not worth the risk of high-rolling.

Eliot85

Biggest win was 25x. Totaly rrobed.. I am playing a game without potential from a shitty provider