Neteller credit card suspended

tataru

Dormant account
Hi,

i recently acquired a new non virtual neteller CC.
i have this card since a few weeks .
now i wanted to activate it, but i can't do so.
it says the card is suspended.

any ideas?:rolleyes:

does this support number +44 20 3308 9525 work for anyone?
i tried multiple support numbers and i always get a no valid number message.

really? and there's no support email address?
With a big player as NETELLER.

I'm somewhat disappointed.

Often a new bank/credit card will need to be activated within a certain time frame, eg 30 days. This is in case it's not delivered on time and to prevent fraud by third parties.

Never been a neteller customer, so can't help you there.

does this support number +44 20 3308 9525 work for anyone?
i tried multiple support numbers and i always get a no valid number message.

really? and there's no support email address?
With a big player as NETELLER.

I'm somewhat disappointed.

IIRC, you have to activate it on your Neteller account. Log-in and click on the card and follow the instructions. In the past they had them also in the letter the card was send with.

You can contact their support via Live Chat, much easier than phone.

IIRC, you have to activate it on your Neteller account. Log-in and click on the card and follow the instructions. In the past they had them also in the letter the card was send with.

You can contact their support via Live Chat, much easier than phone.

I can't find live chat.
HAve you used it very recently. I think they removed that.

I can't find live chat.

Haven't used Neteller for some time as they don't allow gaming transactions from my country of residence. I'll be damned if there wasn't a Live Chat in multiple languages available, just about 3-4 months back. The icon disappeared.

Seems like they don't offer that anymore. Sorry, i should have checked before posting.

I can't find live chat.

try these email addresses, they worked fine when i was still using them:

VIP support: <vip@neteller.com>
or Tsvetan (NETELLER VIP) <Tsvetan@neteller.com>

You need to be a vip to use the live chat.
Except for the email address that Harry posted it is possible to write on their Facebook page. You can also send them a private message in there.
Emails though can take a few days.

I have called them too and they answer fast but maybe it's different depending what country you call from.

Well I was disappointed after using Neteller for years they suspended the use of the credit card in my country.

This wire transfers take long and $12.50 for each transfer to bank account as well.

I decided to switch to Ecopayz afterwards and they have a great service and live chat for any user. Below as the email I received when they suspended my credit card. could it be your country are being banned as well? This one came out of the blue

Dear Fiekie(I removed my real Name)

We regret to inform you that as of 25 November 2016, we will no longer offer the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® service in your country. You will not be able to use your card but your NETELLER Account remains fully functional and your balance is unaffected. You can withdraw funds from your NETELLER Account to your bank account or send money to any other NETELLER user or online business accepting NETELLER.

I now have the issue of not being able to withdraw my funds at my local ATM, 1st time ever this happened. One bank says: unable to complete, and my own bank tells me that an error has occured:mad: It was fine a few weeks ago. Card is still valid til Oct 2018. Thanks for the email addresses Harry, I already sent an email to the complaints dept, but will forward it to the other 2 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back