Nekkid?

I ALWAYS give a rep that says "bare with me" a little tease. This thread inspired me to use the word nekkid just last night however:

Thomas: Bare with me for a moment and I will check your account.
Thomas: You do not have any active bonuses on your account. How may I help you Linda?
Linda: Hi Thomas, we hardly know each other and you want me to get nekkid? heh heh heh, I think you mean bear with me

32Red used to always use the term "Bear with me a moment" on Live Chat.

When they did I would link them to this.

Attachments

• Bear with me.jpg
    Bear with me.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 115
The other one was funny.
Now it seems like Bryan is back full time doing...I have no idea what he's doing really.

Bryan, what are you doing?:eek2:

Attachments

• Watching.jpg
    Watching.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 60
I love all those messages. They add to the fun on the forum. Sometimes it comes up with Boss is coming look busy:lolup: Kinda makes ya paranoid. :D

I love all those messages. They add to the fun on the forum. Sometimes it comes up with Boss is coming look busy:lolup: Kinda makes ya paranoid. :D

Never get these, are they experience related perhaps? Gonna sit tight 24/7 and maybe some of those will pop up... eventually :D

Never get these, are they experience related perhaps? Gonna sit tight 24/7 and maybe some of those will pop up... eventually :D

They are not easy to spot. They just show up once and as soon as you update the page it's gone.
I don't know how many there are but keep an eye up there and you will see one sooner or later ;)

They are not easy to spot. They just show up once and as soon as you update the page it's gone.
I don't know how many there are but keep an eye up there and you will see one sooner or later ;)

Well, there you have it: the perfect cooling off treatment. If it wasn't so retarded I'l sit all day chasing that jackpot. Eh, now wait just a minute, back the truck up... :D

Well, there you have it: the perfect cooling off treatment. If it wasn't so retarded I'l sit all day chasing that jackpot. Eh, now wait just a minute, back the truck up... :D

Then I suppose you haven't seen this either :p
Just point at those green things and you can read it.

Attachments

• Freeman.jpg
    Freeman.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 36
Then I suppose you haven't seen this either :p
Just point at those green things and you can read it.

Actually I've seen those, but thank's for pointing it out. Seems like our Bryan is a sucker for eastereggs, and I quite like it. Brings a sweet silver lining to the forum :thumbsup:

This one I haven't seen before :D

Thanks for your crazy humour Bryan :notworthy

The sheer cheek of it! :D

P.S. Don't forget our antipodean cousins down under - they'll be working at 11PM Eurotime and we don't want any misunderstandings or embarrassing office moments.....

Hahaha, I finally cought one. Thanks :D

Screenshot - 2014-06-24 , 23_01_04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back