Need a small favor

picassocat

I need a small favor; I need anyone to access
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and see what the blackjack tables limits are in demo mode (or real money if you play there); about middle of page «table games» then «blackjack». Specially, I need you to check 3 games: Classic Blackjack Gold Series, Vegas Strip Gold Series and Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Series MultiHand.

Euro Palace changed the limits on me; it’s now 10-1000 units. Was 1 to 200 units, BIG DIFFERENCE. What I need to know is: have they (or can they) change table limits individually (custom limits for custom players) or, when they change the limits, does it apply to everyone? Thank you very much.

I found an account there but can't recall have I ever played for real there.
All of the games you mentioned have bet range from 10 to 1k in my account.

back office

Hi,

The way it usually works in a back office is:

You are added to a certain group that all have that limit sort of like a vip level system.

It is however possible to remove limits completely in some systems for players.

I now have weird table limits at blackjack (Euro Palace), really weird. Minimum 10-Maximum 876.74 (you read correctly) in real play mode, BUT in demo mode the limits are 10 to 1000. Why the difference between real play and demo mode??? And why a max bet of 876.74 (only in real money mode). I don't get it, do you?

I now have weird table limits at blackjack (Euro Palace), really weird. Minimum 10-Maximum 876.74 (you read correctly) in real play mode, BUT in demo mode the limits are 10 to 1000. Why the difference between real play and demo mode??? And why a max bet of 876.74 (only in real money mode). I don't get it, do you?

Different currencies perhaps? Limits can be set by group, by player, by currency etc so this may be why you are seeing different amounts. Practice play may be a different currency than your actual account?

Mark

Different currencies perhaps? Limits can be set by group, by player, by currency etc so this may be why you are seeing different amounts. Practice play may be a different currency than your actual account?

Mark
Could be an explanation, but I’m logged in NOK (Norwegian krona) with my account when I get these differences. Bets should be in units regardless of player’s currency, not?

Could be an explanation, but I’m logged in NOK (Norwegian krona) with my account when I get these differences. Bets should be in units regardless of player’s currency, not?

No they are not. If I play a slot the lowest bet is either 10 cents = 1 sek, $1 = 10 sek, so your account is correct in NOK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back