Near death by gambling!!

jjezebel37

Meister Member
mm1
OMG, so, i had decided to cut down on the ciggies (well try to quit eventually) and bought myself one of those E Cigs of Ebay a few weeks back.

I always went outside when smoking so it was quite handy when i was having a flutter on the slots.

I took advantage of Heypokers monthly reload bonus, stuck my E Cig in the side of the laptop and had just started to play when i heard a strange hissing noise coming from the E Cig. Subconsciously i pulled the cig outta the charger ad BANG, my house lit up like the Hindenburg!!

Thank god i am ok as i nearly blew my hand off!!

I am now sticking to good safe tobacco ;)

Ps, i have been advised to buy one with the British Kite Mark on and i advise everyone else who uses them to do the same.

Wow that's bad!! What make/type was it if you don't mind me asking? I smoke an E Cig as well (Ego C4 or something)

Very glad you are ok!

OMG, so, i had decided to cut down on the ciggies (well try to quit eventually) and bought myself one of those E Cigs of Ebay a few weeks back.

I always went outside when smoking so it was quite handy when i was having a flutter on the slots.

I took advantage of Heypokers monthly reload bonus, stuck my E Cig in the side of the laptop and had just started to play when i heard a strange hissing noise coming from the E Cig. Subconsciously i pulled the cig outta the charger ad BANG, my house lit up like the Hindenburg!!

Ps, i have been advised to buy one with the British Kite Mark on and i advise everyone else who uses them to do the same.

I heard Micro$oft will release a critical update for the USB device, meanwhile you will have to go out to smoke to prevent the computer going up in smoke?

The British Kite Mark lol do you mean the CE mark?

Wow that's bad!! What make/type was it if you don't mind me asking? I smoke an E Cig as well (Ego C4 or something)

Very glad you are ok!

Awh thanks, it was one of the Rechargeable Shisa pens.

I reported it to the Fire Safety Service this morning and she told me it was the 9th case this month. Apparently it has a lot to do with the stacked batteries inside them.

This is link to site for where NOT to buy!

Old / Expired Link

I heard Micro$oft will release a critical update for the USB device, meanwhile you will have to go out to smoke to prevent the computer going up in smoke?

The British Kite Mark lol do you mean the CE mark?

I have been looking around for one that has passed all safety standards but seem to be getting nowhere...strange??

Yes, i mean that. The fire safety officer told me British Kite Mark

OMG, I am so glad you are ok , that had to be scary as hell for you. They are very popular here and many of my friends use them , they are good if you are wanting to quit at your own pace, don't blame you for going back to Cigs. but if you are truly commited to stop smoking , there are other brands out there and I damned sure would launch a complaint against that brand that really could have killed you. If it happened to you , it could happen to others who may not be so lucky.

Laurie

Sorry , slow typing !!

OMG, I am so glad you are ok , that had to be scary as hell for you. They are very popular here and many of my friends use them , they are good if you are wanting to quit at your own pace, don't blame you for going back to Cigs. but if you are truly commited to stop smoking , there are other brands out there and I damned sure would launch a complaint against that brand that really could have killed you. If it happened to you , it could happen to others who may not be so lucky.

Laurie

Thanks, i had a few sneakie puffs today and i will 100% be researching the next one i buy.

When i rang fire safety service, she said it was 9th complaint and that someones house had went on fire after they went out leaving it on the charger.

I have been looking around for one that has passed all safety standards but seem to be getting nowhere...strange??

Yes, i mean that. The fire safety officer told me British Kite Mark

That Fire Safety Officer needs retraining lol don't even give that person a glass of water that person may set it alight.

That Fire Safety Officer needs retraining lol don't even give that person a glass of water that person may set it alight.

To be fair, it was only a girl on the other side of the phone who probably only puts it on record. I have a fire safety officer coming to my home Monday morning as they want to see the remains of the E Cig, he/she willprolly fill me in better.

To be fair, it was only a girl on the other side of the phone who probably only puts it on record. I have a fire safety officer coming to my home Monday morning as they want to see the remains of the E Cig, he/she willprolly fill me in better.

Well I imagine that the person will simply stick a label on the remains that says "Smoking Kills" and be done with it.

Electronic cigarettes what next synthetic alcohol, all the headiness involved, no hangover and an easy way to bypass a companies zero alcohol tolerance policy.

These are brave new worlds. lol

Good to hear your okay pheeew.... One of if not the best are these guys vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/ problem is I don't think they ship to US but not really researched you might find they deal with US market. They were i think the first one or at least one of the first on market. They are brilliant used myself. All their products are very safely checked....supposed to most safe on market compared to those other low cost ones. I would not trust them at all. I am wanting to invest in one of their new ones soon as sick and tired of all the tobacco smoking hehe

Good to hear your okay pheeew.... One of if not the best are these guys vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/ problem is I don't think they ship to US but not really researched you might find they deal with US market. They were i think the first one or at least one of the first on market. They are brilliant used myself. All their products are very safely checked....supposed to most safe on market compared to those other low cost ones. I would not trust them at all. I am wanting to invest in one of their new ones soon as sick and tired of all the tobacco smoking hehe

Thanks, i am in Ireland, so i'll check em out :)

Gimme summa that ;)

Sadly I am only in the initial stages of the invention, for now I use bottles of water and watch episodes of "Star Trek" the original series; after about 30 minutes I become listful and undecided, and find the adverts on cbs quite informative, I think it works. But more research is needed.

Thanks, i am in Ireland, so i'll check em out :)

Find them maybe on facebook as they give out discount. PS it is not because I am a seller for them or helping them. Just being honest about what is best out there. For good reasons I can't say if any of the many new brands are good or just as safe. Any questions just shoot me an PM :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for that link to the bad ones you bought.....

They are VERY similar to mine and the batterys look identical!

I have pulled my charger out and wont be using it in future unless I am 100% sure

stuck my E Cig in the side of the laptop and had just started to

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------am I missing something was the laptop smoking:lolup: or you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------am I missing something was the laptop smoking:lolup: or you

Too funny
:notworthy​

I remember quite a long time ago some guy had his explode - while he was taking a puff! He lost a few teeth and part of his tongue and burned his face etc....

Story
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Anyhow glad it wasn't worse for you!

Sadly I am only in the initial stages of the invention, for now I use bottles of water and watch episodes of "Star Trek" the original series; after about 30 minutes I become listful and undecided, and find the adverts on cbs quite informative, I think it works. But more research is needed.

LOL i find watchin the Alien qua trilogy very comforting, much like tomato soup ;)

HAAA flattery will get you.....

On a serious note, just glad the ole lapdancer didn't get it. In sayin that, wudda saved me a fortune.....:)

Crazy story!

Glad your ok, i was actually pretty positive about those e-cigs as they already helped some peeps i know to quit,
but taking this aspect into account i might think twice before getting one myself!

I take you can sue those bastards who sold it to you fore a modest inconvenience fee?
:p

Crazy story!

Glad your ok, i was actually pretty positive about those e-cigs as they already helped some peeps i know to quit,
but taking this aspect into account i might think twice before getting one myself!

I take you can sue those bastards who sold it to you fore a modest inconvenience fee?
:p

I feel that because i was ok i'll just put it down to experience. I have been looking and researching some of the more expensive ones. Not a lot of research has been done on these E Cigs and i feel that it should be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back