naughty and niece

Ha! I so want to post this on my niece's wall, but she'd have it down in 2 seconds :D

View attachment 43263

Facebook saw the pictures and sold them to the advertisers, they then showed them to your friends and suggested they were good for them but blocked the dictionary as it is a tool of knowledge that in some way could bring them out of the malaise of social engineering.

:cool:

Facebook saw the pictures and sold them to the advertisers, they then showed them to your friends and suggested they were good for them but blocked the dictionary as it is a tool of knowledge that in some way could bring them out of the malaise of social engineering.

:cool:

Ah, but without facebook, my mother would PHONE me 10 times a day (shudder) instead of an fb ping I can answer (or not).

Ah, but without facebook, my mother would PHONE me 10 times a day (shudder) instead of an fb ping I can answer (or not).

:lolup: I hear you...I wish I could get my mom online but she's terrified of computers. Instead she calls me every day, sometimes a couple times a day - and what does she say? Absolutely nothing. Ray says my mom's motto is, "I have nothing to say...but it will take me an hour to say it!"

And yet when she doesn't call one day I worry. :rolleyes:

:lolup: I hear you...I wish I could get my mom online but she's terrified of computers. Instead she calls me every day, sometimes a couple times a day - and what does she say? Absolutely nothing. Ray says my mom's motto is, "I have nothing to say...but it will take me an hour to say it!"

And yet when she doesn't call one day I worry. :rolleyes:

lucky you, my mother is more 'I hit the button on the remote, the tv doesnt work now', 'i hit another button, the vcr is broken', 'i sent your brother a message and deleted him', and a milion other computer, electronics related Qs - some are so basic I want to throttle her and then explain them AGAIN, others, I have no clue and can't see what's shes done yet she somehow expects me to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back