My Son Cracks Me Up!

weesie

Ueber Meister
My son, 31, has listened to my many verbal rants about reality/competition show for quite a while. Always

taking them with a grain of salt, then telling me to find something else to do or watch.

It seems, "reality" crap has come to bite him in the azz (his channels). He loves (or should I say, use to

love) the History channel.

Please read the following "posts" from his FaceBook page:

Mikey : """National Geographic now has a show about a family of gypsies..... but they don't sit around singing Fleetwood Mac songs or any of that sh*t. They act just like the idiots on Jersey Shore, or Real Mobwives of Who-Gives-A-F*ck County, or like any other east coast reality show that showcases a group of no-talents that live their lives according to the sh*tty edited episodes of Sopranos that they seen on A&E.

Why do we celebrate these egocentric blowhards, when there's strong evidence supporting the fact that they pose a serious threat to our mental and spiritual evolution?

I guess all I'm trying to say is.... National Geographic, I now hate you."""

Mikey: """"Here's one for ya..... I don't like the fact that shows like American Pickers, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, etc. try to get me excited about the fact that someone's profiting DOUBLE DIGITS on some random transaction. I don't give a sh*t if it's a recession or not. You're not going to get me super stoked to see Jimbo turn a $50 profit on some old Mad Magazines that he got as part of a storage shed deal. They've turned the American dream into making 50 extra dollars for f*ck's sake!""""

Mikey:""""""It's the same path that MTV took back in the day. They once had music on "Music Television", then you had to go to Mtv2, now I think if you turn to Mtv8 "The Ocho", they might show one Katy Perry video at 4:34 a.m. in between Infomercials for the Go-Joe & the Sticky Buddy. There's no more history on the History Channel. It's all Ice-Road Truckers, Swamp People, and Pawn ****s.""""

Mikey:"""""I'm still satisfied with Comedy Central...... they show comedy.

But the day they scrap their programming to make room for "America's Next Top Bathroom Attendant", I'm gonna start punching throats.""""""

Mikey:"""""and it's not "being hateful", Mr. Gordon(A friend of his).... It's taking notice of the complete LACK of quality that they put into the shows that are being offered. Quality writing has been replaced with "Hey, there's a f*cking idiot. Give him a camera."

I have tears rolling from reading his stuff...............from laughing..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back