Resolved Mr Q

Gavashy

Hi, Mrs is having a nightmare with Mr q, they've suspended her account funnily enough after winning £600,she was buisy so thought she would withdraw the following day when yep suspended account, can someone please give some advice please as they've had her running here there and everywhere and seams like avoidance, well blatantly is, any help would be much appreciated, thanks for reading ladies and gents.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can only speak from personal experience but from 20 quid withdrawals to 1k plus, 30 minutes max withdrawal times. Year or so of playing there, never struck me as a delayer.

Their CS though, is pretty grim. It's almost like they log in every few days to check the messages and there was one time actually where a w/d was delayed (though not for 6 months) because of a random request for a pic of a card that i'd been w/d back to for months. But it was resolved in a day.

There was a poster on the other thread who they said had a duplicate account, hence the run around.

What docs are/were they asking for? Bank statements?

Hi, Mrs is having a nightmare with Mr q, they've suspended her account funnily enough after winning £600,she was buisy so thought she would withdraw the following day when yep suspended account, can someone please give some advice please as they've had her running here there and everywhere and seams like avoidance, well blatantly is, any help would be much appreciated, thanks for reading ladies and gents.
possibly a duplicate account. same happened to me but they paid me first then closed the account. i had never deposited on there prior to that win, i genuinely don’t remember opening a duplicate and they told me the duplicate account i had never deposited but terms and conditions which is fair enough, i was paid out though, hopefully your wife is

Do you have an account with them too, as sometimes the terms prohibit 2 from the same address/IP. MrQ are a pretty good outfit, decent people.

Do you have an account with them too, as sometimes the terms prohibit 2 from the same address/IP. MrQ are a pretty good outfit, decent people.
No mate, it's just my Mrs, I don't really play slots more poker, I have to type etc for her as she has health difficulties and bad wrists which she's had operations on🙁, she said she had her account over 1k at one point but soon as she lost a fair bit of her balance and left the 600 in, that's when they've decided to suspend/block her account the next day its shocking really, and getting nowhere, and same old speil about bank etc, she couldn't get to withdraw as they blocked the account, so why there talking about banks confuses the life out of me. Soz for huge reply btw.

Is there anyone on here that works for them that you know of? As get nowhere with emails, thanks for reading 👍

possibly a duplicate account. same happened to me but they paid me first then closed the account. i had never deposited on there prior to that win, i genuinely don’t remember opening a duplicate and they told me the duplicate account i had never deposited but terms and conditions which is fair enough, i was paid out though, hopefully your wife is
Thanks mate n glad yours was sorted👍

What exactly have they asked for and what was submitted to them by your wife? Have they said explicitly why the account is closed?

Pretty important information that's not clear from your posts so if you're trying to get some help these facts are important.
No reason for why the account is closed/suspended. There was a fraud on her bank a while back and there was a chargeback of £20 to them as that was a transaction that was not fraudulent, so she payed them the £20 it was a genuine mistake but the £20 as I say was payed back. Then they kept asking her for proof of I. d, bank statements,screenshot of her bank card, all of which she has done over and over again, puzzling thing and frustrating thing is they keep telling her to ring her bank as the money will of been released🤔, it can't be released as they closed her account before she could do the £600 withdrawal, so basically I think the bank thought a deposit before Christmas was fraudulent which wasn't the case a £20 chargeback was paid to Mr q, and basically she just receives emails saying ring the bank and take no for an answer, when it's not the bank that's holding the money its them as she can't get into her account to withdraw the 600,and getting no common sense from them to tell her why her account was suspended/blocked, overnight, I do hope you can understand as best you can what I'm saying, and thanks whoever is trying to help means alot👍

Well, something unexpected happened, I replied to a question asked from Mr q a day ago on trust pilot, said to the Mrs just on the off chance someone's listened, and whala it let her log in 601 still sat there and has let her withdraw, will see if it hits the bank in the up to 72hrs they've ssaid it can take. 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back