New Slot Announcement Montezuma Megaways by WMS/SG

Ok I'm officially sick of Megaways. Come back 243-ways, all is forgiven

At this rate I'll be popping in to Tescos and seeing 117, 649 variations of beans. Credit card companies offering 117,649 spending limits. Or visiting my GP for him to tell me I have 117, 649 minutes to live

Oh no it's got that same clunky motion as rhino megaways, the tiles just hang for too long whenever you get a win, followed by the slowest coin toss ever witnessed. It looks slightly better than the rhino one but not by much.

It's certainly going to encourage responsible gambling, as no one will play it after the first go or two, just like monopoly and lil devil.

Are developers making games on the cheap compared to the olden days I wonder, less time spent and fewer graphic's designers and revision processes in order to get a polished product that players will like?

At this rate I'll be popping in to Tescos and seeing 117, 649 variations of beans. Credit card companies offering 117,649 spending limits. Or visiting my GP for him to tell me I have 117, 649 minutes to live
I am sick of Book games another two released at VS today.

But as a big fan of the original Montezuma and also Raging Rhino I can just not stand how they are raping these fine slots by adding Megaways to them.
Same by the way with other great slots that they have turned into unplayable monsters.

I still play Montezuma and RR from time to time, Megaways add nothing, they just destroy the original slot.

What I would like to see TBH, is leave the original games alone, but add a dynamic to the bonus. Having you the player choose the volatility of the bonus round, from the original number of lines, up to the Megaways...but only in the bonus rounds. Not seen this anywhere yet, but I imagine it is coming.

haha Goatwack something like that. It really is like a lotto ticket purchase when you play all those megaways anyhoo…..sometimes the mood may strike to try my luck for a megaways bonus, depending on balance, and how many rum and cokes I had, but I would probably stick to the lower volatility try most cases.

What I would like to see TBH, is leave the original games alone, but add a dynamic to the bonus. Having you the player choose the volatility of the bonus round, from the original number of lines, up to the Megaways...but only in the bonus rounds. Not seen this anywhere yet, but I imagine it is coming.

Yeah, there's already one on which you can choose the number of free spins with levels of minimum megaways guaranteed for each spin, obviously the more you choose the less spins you get.

P.S. Blueprint have got Sweet Success Megaways coming out shortly. It's awful. It's a virtual clone of Deal or no Deal Megaways which you can see here:

Sure beats see 96 variations of beans credit card companies offering 96 spending limits and your GP telling u ya have 96 mins to winnerbigger lol

Not even gonna comment on this anymore...The world of online slotting is doomed..
In a year or two all we can play is this toiletbrush crap called Megaflops..

Don't despair, NetEnt will be releasing their own multi-way engine on 6th April 2020.

Gods of Gold InfiniReels 1578448052350.png

BTW, the spelling is correct! :rolleyes:

Before that you can play a clone of Steam Tower. Mark the 24th Feb in your calendar! :D

Last edited:
How are they killing it? They wouldn’t be getting churned out if they weren’t making money.

Yeah, there's already one on which you can choose the number of free spins with levels of minimum megaways guaranteed for each spin, obviously the more you choose the less spins you get.

P.S. Blueprint have got Sweet Success Megaways coming out shortly. It's awful. It's a virtual clone of Deal or no Deal Megaways which you can see here:

I got angry just watching that video, played it once and I'll never play it again. The issue is that the bonuses come like confetti and that means you get a shitty coin win 9/10 times. I'd much rather the bonus was a bit harder to get but with a greater chance of the free spins.

Megaways isn't officially killing the industry presently, in fact I'd say it's at it peak. Rather, players' enthusiasm for it is waning to put it mildly, not to mention this 'mechanic' warping the basics of slots play.

It'll reach saturation point and implode, for the next gimmick to usurp it. Or it'll lead to a 'crash' of sorts, like the Video Game industry of the '80s

(touch wood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back