New Slot Announcement Monopoly Megaways from Big Time Gaming!

Well the following bonus took very nearly £200 on 40p stake over around 1250 spins. Will it be worth the wait?

Attachments

• 646C758A-96CB-48A8-90E5-C773B6E8115F.png
    646C758A-96CB-48A8-90E5-C773B6E8115F.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 43
Oh ok, I’ll spill the beans.

29F78FBF-BCAC-4E70-A3E4-704DF29EE143.png

I’m not sure I’ve ever been quite so torn over a bonus. Obviously I can’t exactly complain about an 1100x plus bonus but I was at 30x multiplier with 10 spins to go. Re-triggered for 4 spins so 14 @ 30x and as you can see from the screenshot the last 4 spins were dead spins.

Further observations:

This may be a one and done good bonus.

I got very lucky with the triggering spins as it cascaded a lot. Stupidly more than at any other time. This does lead me to think there is quite a lot of smoke and mirrors with the build up of houses which leads me to...

It went a staggering number of spins barely adding a house. Insane number of 2 cascades but not a 3rd. I even got to a point where 2-3 times it landed on a Chance/CC space on the house trigger only for it to give Max Megaways rather than advance to property.

It also managed to get to +4 house on Super Tax. This was the only time in the 1250 spins prior to the bonus it went beyond +2. Think it only hit +2 one other time.

Max Megaways is frustrating in the extreme. Regularly does not even give a win let alone a cascade. Outside of the trigger I don’t recall it even giving a house.

I’m usually quite a fan of BTG. Sure some of their offerings are divisive, I do not like Holy Diver but really like Opal Fruits. However, this is the first slot they’ve released that I feel has almost deliberate wind up elements to it. Everything from largely pointless max Megaways to 2 cascades to landing on a non house property when you trigger a house. It’s all a bit annoying. I realise some out there may feel they’ve always been a bit of a wind up but this is the first one where I feel the mechanics are deliberately designed this way.

Let me put it this way. Lil’ Devil, for all it’s faults, has a very clearly defined requirement for the enhanced feature, 40 near misses. Yes, it can take a while but you sense you’ll get there. With Monopoly, it can go so long without so much as giving a house that even when things are pretty loaded you can be a mile off getting a feature. In the end I got very lucky but could imagine carrying on for several hundred more spins and still not hitting a feature. Almost an extreme version of Holy Diver.

Be interesting to hear other thoughts, and maybe beyond the BTG are crap!

Be interesting to hear other thoughts, and maybe beyond the BTG are crap!

I'll give it £100 for a video, and then most likely never play it ever again, like all other BTG slots :D

I've been kicking it around in free play for a while already, I suspect the review will not be kind.

1575712540521.png

Tried it on Sky Vegas last night, rather play Lil Devil than this, and that's saying something..DHV is so much better than these recent BTG releases imho.

I think I'd rather still play this BTG release over their others, and look at it from an 'entertainment only' perspective, with an outside chance of winning something decent. Given it's another High-Variance monster, as is their penchant.

But it's Monopoly goddammit, it has to be good. I'll make it good by jove

Tried it on Sky Vegas last night, rather play Lil Devil than this, and that's saying something..DHV is so much better than these recent BTG releases imho.

Lil devil on Sky - 0.6x in the "enhanced" heart stopper/breaker whichever it is rubbish!
Good job i was only 35x down after i had collected all 40 hearts

Fanks BTG - how to discourage players - junk mechanisms, which take hours (literally) to trigger and then pay less than 1 x.

Here you go.

There are no hints whatsoever in the thumbnail as to what I think about the game.....

Good vid. Correction my original post above it is of course 2 cascades to get a house not 3. Substitute my whinging about the cascades with 1. My post is otherwise correct and I wasn’t going around getting countless houses!

Good vid. Correction my original post above it is of course 2 cascades to get a house not 3. Substitute my whinging about the cascades with 1. My post is otherwise correct and I wasn’t going around getting countless houses!

Also just to add, I got very lucky insomuch as the feature also wiped out pretty much the entire board of properties so absolutely no desire to go again. The fact you can wait an eternity for a bonus and then leave it with 20-30x and a board still stacked with houses is a frankly shocking abuse of a gamblers struggle with willpower.

PS. It actually took more than 500x stake and around 3 hours to trigger.

The fact you can wait an eternity for a bonus and then leave it with 20-30x and a board still stacked with houses is a frankly shocking abuse of a gamblers struggle with willpower.

Yeah that irritated me the more I played it (as I believe becomes quite clear in the video :D ), the UKGC should come down on predatory bullshit such as this like a ton of bricks.

Here you go.

There are no hints whatsoever in the thumbnail as to what I think about the game.....

As expected, another bollocks slot ... Those bonuses were all horrific ...
One wonders why people love these megacraps slots ...
100 quid nearly down the drain on min. bets and nothing to show for ... :( :eek:

100 quid nearly down the drain on min. bets and nothing to show for ... :( :eek:

In fairness I have discovered the 'PARTY POTS' slots at Sky Vegas and been having a lot of fun with those, had about three hours play with what was left of that £100 deposit and still got £40 left in there as a balance :)

Played this a few times give it. Good ply through 3000 plays is what I like to test a new machine should be plenty to show its worth and one word covers it nicely for this bgt effort TOSH
I noticed the so called. Max megaways a huge percentage of wins are only 4 lines very very rare it gives a 5th line pay and then you would be lucky to get over 1 win
The bonus if you. Can call. It that is just a way of taking many of your houses away from. The board and to. Give you. Very little thanks ie wins in return it looks very preset aswell bit like jammin jars with percula win missis and jumps. Over what could be atleast a win of sorts
And what's with all. The dead spots it's not like that on the boardgame so many just pointless spots
Why not make free parking a bonus cash pot
Or jail a mni I game area
Or goto jail. Spot a minus xmultiplyer spot say lose one multiplyer so many pointless areas
Thankfully the auto spin is available it would certainly be a defo NO NO game on any site that has it removed as on average and watching a couple. Of others playing it aswell you won't get nothing for a least 500+ spins your finger would kill if not on a auto spin site lol I think degsys YouTube video which always entertains me covered it perfectly
SHITOPOLY
And clearly showed what we all. Experience on this new addition
A. Boring
Non thrilling
Poor thought out for a huge franchised boardgame transfer
Horrible

Last edited:
Took Some spins on it on demo mode, bonus dropping in took ages but base game pretty good 3 hours of play balance didnt come Below starting point. All the board full off houses finaly bonus dropt in almost 400x not bad. Lots of retrigger this game has Some massive potenial I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back