Microgaming Scrooge Slot

steveh35

Dormant Account
Yes folks I fell for this slot thinking I had found an easy slot but it isn't. I thought how can they make a slot that tells you when the free spins are gonna happen. I fell for their trick and when i got to 22 xmas days started gambling high amounts not realising of course that the spins are based on all the 25 spins that you won on and are divided up so i had played 50p up to 22 then gambled high so when the free spins happened i didnt realise that all the 50ps I'd won on were being counted so ended up very out of pocket also you win on very few of the free spins. I worked out maximum is £50 for a £2 spin on most free spin rounds and it takes a lot more than that to get to xmas day. A slot to avoid.

I do like the Wheel of Wealth Multi Player but would like it to have one big area on the wheen rather than 200x maximum.

Yes folks I fell for this slot thinking I had found an easy slot but it isn't. I thought how can they make a slot that tells you when the free spins are gonna happen. I fell for their trick and when i got to 22 xmas days started gambling high amounts not realising of course that the spins are based on all the 25 spins that you won on and are divided up so i had played 50p up to 22 then gambled high so when the free spins happened i didnt realise that all the 50ps I'd won on were being counted so ended up very out of pocket also you win on very few of the free spins. I worked out maximum is £50 for a £2 spin on most free spin rounds and it takes a lot more than that to get to xmas day. A slot to avoid.
Your story reminds me of my twisted logic when I first played that slot!

I figured if I kept increasing my bets until getting the "Add a Day" symbol and then starting again, that I would get very high value free-spins! However, this is EXACTLY the same as trying to martingale on roulette - you can NOT defeat the house odds!

To prove it to myself I even made a little Excel routine to try different betting strategies, and guess what - flat betting or progressive betting produced exactly the same long-term results.

However, I don't agree it's "a slot to avoid" - I enjoy playing it, it's fairly low variance (as long as you play until you get the free-spins) and I've had some fairly good wins on it - see my Link Outdated / Removed!
(I played it twice and won twice, and I was playing a progressive pattern - just for the fun of it!)

KK

I do like the Wheel of Wealth Multi Player but would like it to have one big area on the wheen rather than 200x maximum.

I found a smart trick for this slot, and i have made profit the couple times tried it, allthough it was not with that big bets. But found a really good way of making something nice, when you get to the freespins.
One thing allthough that decides is that you have to be able to keep up your balance. If you loose to much on the general spins, then my trick not that much worth :p allthough the last time when i tried last year. I lost my deposits twice, but with the 3rd deposit, i ended up with around 50$ profit, despite having lost around 130$ :)
But i actually forgot all about this slot. I was supposed to try out my trick proper when having a lot more money between my hands.
So when we get to the weekend, i will try my trick in big style and see how it turns out.
I wont post here in the forum how to do this..... its a bit likke a magician, never show your good tricks hehe :D :Angel:

I might tell in a pm for the ones who wishes this, and hope my own return turns out very nice. Then i will save most of it for Lord Of The Rings :lolup:

KK you were to quick for me there haha :thumbsup:
I can see we have almost same way of thinking, i think we need to talk a bit more private. Because you are a really clever guy
And some of those slots, just needs milking :D
:notworthy :cool:

One thing in favour of Scrooge is it divides u bet by no of lines so i started playing 40 lines not 50 and it says the number of lines on free spins is decided when the feature is activated so if you play 40 lines upto 24 day then do 50 this should mean it plays with 50 lines on free spins.

I also started doing the increase bet when i had won £200 on another slot and guess what i was down to £2 when free spins activated and won £57.

I quite like Scrooge, but I find it annoyingly slow on Autoplay. I do sometime get tired clicking to hurry it. I agree that it is realtively low variance, sometimes you get the necessary days in short order, and sometimes you don't. You may or may not get a good bonus round, but you will get one sooner or later, and as long as the bankroll doesn't end, you are good.

But if you want to autospin to enjoy your dinner or smoke or bevy and watch, it is way too slow IMO.

I prefer to flat bet a game until bonus, and raise after than if I had a good round. More often, I leave after one bonus round, either down a little or up a little.

I also get a little miffed at "Big Win" when I won $3.80 on a 50 cent bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back