Miami Paradise is a Nightmare!

shadylady

Dormant account
I am so pissed right now, I can hardly see straight! I have played Miami Paradise for the 3rd and last time! The first time I busted, you can basically only play on slots for the initial download bonus. Oh well. The second time, they sent me an offer, which I took them up on, but when I tried to cash out, they sent me this email stating that BJ was not allowed on the initial download bonus, and that I had ALL the wagering requirements to meet, blah blah blah. After getting the runaround, and not being able to make contact with them, I gave up, played slots until I lost. Then silly me, I took them up on another offer recently, forgetting about my previous problem with them, and I have tried to cash out 3 or 4 times, to the tune of 190.00. I have received several identical emails from them telling me that they have reversed my cashin, because BJ is not allowed on the initial bonus. I have responded with 3 or 4 emails, explaining that it is NOT my initial bonus, but obviously they never read their emails. I have tried calling, but the time difference is about 10 hours, and "support" has told me twice that I must talk to accounting, who keeps bankers hours, so that became a problem. I just tried calling again, and was told that the accounting dept usually comes in kind of late, so I should call back in about an hour. I am so mad and frustrated!! So I am supposed to wait up until the middle of the night, or get up at the buttcrack of dawn in order to set these yahoos straight!!!!

Meanwhile, the real idiot is me, because out of irritation and frustration, I played the suckers again, got quite a bit ahead, stayed even for a long time, and then finally busted. I guess that is their game, make themselves inaccessible, until the player becomes an irritated idiot and loses it all anyway! JeeZ I am mad. I will still call them up just to tell them what I think! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back