MG casinos & Firepay - Need help!


Keep winning this amount.
Mar 10, 2005
Hey all,

I recently ran into a problem. Back when all the #)([email protected] hit the fan with Neteller, Firepay, etc..., I had deposits to casinos via Firepay that were not honored by my bank - because it was "gambling related".

Because of this, I am left owing Firepay money. No big deal - IF they would ever answer any of my many emails that I have sent them.

In other words - Apparently they don't want their money. It's not alot - Maybe $300 tops. It's not like we're talking about thousands of dollars.

The problem lies in the fact that I almost had a recent withdraw denied because of the fact that I owe Firepay money. If it wasn't for a certain rep here at CM, it probably would have been denied until Firepay was paid off. My account is also locked at said casino, along with another casino that actually did the check BEFORE I was able to deposit and play.

Now I'm scared to play at ANY MGS casino for fear of them either locking my account immediately, or waiting until I cashout to deny my winnings.


How am I to solve this problem? How do I pay off Firepay and get off of this "list" of "deadbeats" (Which I am not)? They never answer emails, they don't have live chat, they don't have a contact phone number, I can't log into my Firepay account, etc etc etc.....:eek:

Any input is greatly appreciated :)


Full Member
Feb 5, 2002
divide by zero

Try these Numbers :

1-866-525-4694 (Should be Firepay General Support)

Otherwise, call their headoffice direct on 1.514.380.2700 (Thats Optimal Payments, who own Firepay)

Ask for either the Risk or Chargeback Department.

If you don't have any joy with those departments, ask the casinos you play at for the name and contact details of their account manager at Firepay, and contact them directly.

All I can say is Good Luck.


Dormant account
Jan 20, 2006
you can try this firepay email

FirePay is also regulated by financial services authority. I copy and post from their site.

FirePay UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. You can file complaint there or you can contact them to help you to solved this.

Here is a web site for that.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

FSA contact list here:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread