Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

nuera007

Experienced Member
Not mine. This streamer had a good day. Hitting the win cap on Madame Destiny. And then this on Razor Shark.

Whether he gets paid out is another thing, obv.

I watch his videos often - he seems entirely nuts and his reactions can’t fail to make me laugh.
Personally i wouldnt play there. But why this guy sounds like Chris Rock?

Flyingslotsman

Not mine. This streamer had a good day. Hitting the win cap on Madame Destiny. And then this on Razor Shark.

I watch his videos often - he seems entirely nuts and his reactions can’t fail to make me laugh.
Tony spinarony lol this guy cracked me up! What a few hits!

Krista Cavenaugh

Newbie member

not buying it- lol a streamer who logs into the "test" account -

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM

His reactions.
Lol.

danofthewibble

Tony spinarony lol this guy cracked me up! What a few hits!

Aye, I like his videos. I'm not bothered whether he is playing with free money - he's clearly having fun with it, and that comes across in the videos.

And his x-wins are pretty standard for the games he plays; they just look more impressive due to the bet size.