Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

My god. :eek:
Now i wanna give that game a bash but no blueprints for Germany, just like Merkurs ._.

FeelsBadMan :( I hope they change the rules and you can play at some point. I think best to opt for Eastern Emeralds if you want to play sick multiplier potential in base. It's what I'd play if I had no Napoleon.

Best throw this in here because it'll be the one and only time. Pissy stake but still better than Bonanza's hits...on 2 quid :p. 8kxView attachment 97333
Never even had a bonus on this.. the base game is far to brutal for me, however I see now why lol
Superb hit congratulations

I played it for 200 quid at the start of its release and honestly didn’t know it gave free spins :eek2:

Base games a killer. I imagine you’d need an 8000x on a quid to get your money back if you regularly played it on a quid.:eek2:

but not 200 ifor 20cent spins only ???

Gemix normaly not worth to play but 2 weeks ago i got 5FS reward 10cent end with only 40cents then 30min later i was at 25€ just from that 40cent just spinning it away with min bet all the time xD but that happens once a year or something like it is hot like this

Wow! I cannot see how you won that as BTG games NEVER deliver those big hits inferred in their pay tables! I mean, where the hell did 3k+ x bet come from? :laugh::laugh:

3848x Napoleon feature. I got this win about a week ago. Great Christmas present.

ZOf9P3T.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back