Marathonbet blocked the account and took the money

Dmitrii77777

Newbie member
Marathonbet blocked the account and took the money. They wrote in a letter that confiscated money. They decided that I use the account for other purposes. I did not break the rules. They just took the money ... confiscated 300 euros .... What can be done?

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
Marathonbet blocked the account and took the money. They wrote in a letter that confiscated money. They decided that I use the account for other purposes. I did not break the rules. They just took the money ... confiscated 300 euros .... What can be done?
Did they state a reason for confiscation?.
Did they quote any terms you broke?.
And what other purposes exactly?.
A bit more information would be helpful...

NeverLucky

Operating under 8048/JAZ so highly unlikely you will ever see your money even if didnt do anything wrong. :/

anddi32

Looks like OP has disappeared. Can't understand why to open account here and then make post and immediately vanish after first post.

Last edited:

NeverLucky

Marathonbet are also licensed by Alderney Gambling Control Commission (for EU customers) and the Gambling Commission for UK players.
Huh, you are right, i missed that. Wonder why they only have Curacao listed in the footer :what:

thebeast777

i decided to close my account with marathon bet . The compliance was just too torturous and eventually they wanted to see 6 months full bank statements which i wasn't prepared to provide.