Baptism by Fire - failed Lucky Niki had entered the flames

I believe colin was referring to details of Data Protection Officer (DPO).

I know, but so much people take for granted that everyone knows so I better ask for them :)
In here we often learn things we never thought we would need to know in the ''normal'' life, and probably won't either.
It's good to have you as an expert in all these things though :thumbsup:

I know, but so much people take for granted that everyone knows so I better ask for them :)
In here we often learn things we never thought we would need to know in the ''normal'' life, and probably won't either.

You're too kind Tirilej. I'm a master of none. Just your resident ambulance chaser :D

With all things legal, ask two lawyers a question and expect to receive two different answers. If you're lucky, one of the answers might be a coherent one.

I'm sure Krystal knows what a DPO is :)

You're too kind Tirilej. I'm a master of none. Just your resident ambulance chaser :D

With all things legal, ask two lawyers a question and expect to receive two different answers. If you're lucky, one of the answers might be a coherent one.

Thats exactly right, depends which side you are on as to the answer you will get a lot of the time, but neither has to be incorrect, just depends how good you are at arguing in court or pre-trial :)

its in the Privacy policy, right where its supposed to be
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

just search for DPO

or you can access it from the T&C's via the Privacy Policy
don't understand the need to go to live chat imo

Can you tell me where your DPO details are published please? I can't find it on your site and live chat refuses to tell me, or, more worryingly, give me them.

After quoting sections of the act and giving me links to the ico site to back up what she was saying, suddenly when I did the same she seemingly lost all knowledge of the law and kept saying she would forward my concerns to the relevant department :confused:

its in the Privacy policy, right where its supposed to be
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

just search for DPO

or you can access it from the T&C's via the Privacy Policy
don't understand the need to go to live chat imo

Thank you, I was on live chat already, and I did look for it but it seems the chat box was covering that part of the page so I couldn't see it.
don't understand why live chat couldn't just tell me that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back