Losing points

Balthazar

The Governor
While looking at my profile, I noticed that I'm losing points for posting. Why? I don't care about the points but if it's some kind of punishment/warning coming from the mods I'd like to know the reason. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

I can't say for 100% certain but I seriously doubt it's coming from the Admin or mods. When we need to rap someone's knuckles we make it as obvious as possible why we are doing it so all concerned can learn and avoid a repeat performance.

My guess would be a glitch in the forum points system. I'll flag your post so Bryan will see it as soon as he logs in this morning.

Hi Balthazar,

No idea.

This is a plugin "vBexperience" that we've been using for some time that has become buggy and is now non-supported. Unfortunately I'm going to probably have to turn it off and replace it with a comparable points award system.

Hey Bryan,

i've stumbled across a page with all the awards, how experience works, who has what, what different awards are for etc. It was single tabbed page, with no bredcrumb trail as i tried to memorise where its at, and awesome :) then i closed one of the 15 CM windows i have open and i cant find it since yesterday - i must have crawled through your entire site (obviously not) - any chance you can hit me with the link?

Hey Bryan,

i've stumbled across a page with all the awards, how experience works, who has what, what different awards are for etc. It was single tabbed page, with no bredcrumb trail as i tried to memorise where its at, and awesome :) then i closed one of the 15 CM windows i have open and i cant find it since yesterday - i must have crawled through your entire site (obviously not) - any chance you can hit me with the link?

Link Outdated / Removed

We used to have this as a tab between the Meister Clubs and Meister Blogs. The unfortunate thing is that this plugin has become buggy and the programer is AWOL :( I'm contemplating shutting it off if I can't find a "fix-it".

We used to have this as a tab between the Meister Clubs and Meister Blogs. The unfortunate thing is that this plugin has become buggy and the programer is AWOL :( I'm contemplating shutting it off if I can't find a "fix-it".

I worked with MANY v-bulletins in my previous live (web dev) and have PHP proggies at the ready who live and breathe these plug-ins. We're a PHP bunch ourselves, none of this .net c**p.

PM me if you are interested in finding a "fix-it", im sure one of the guys can live up to the task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back