Lighthearted News Thread

Doncaster baker makes lifesize cake of Karl Legerfeld

I am not sure if that is hair on his head or if he is wearing a rainhood.

b25lY21zOjBhZTU3YjhjLTc4MmQtNDJhNS1hOWZjLTU2Njc4NWNjMzA0ZjowOGZmMjBlNS03NzMxLTQyZmMtYTdhMS1hY2VkY2VlNGQ5MmI=.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

35 year old woman starts naked cleaning company.

Claire O'Connor from Kent has caused uproar in Walderslade by charging various fees to clean in states of undress, she found this inspiration from another woman doing a similar job in Plymouth.

She charges £75 for lingerie, £85 for topless and £95 per hour for the full monty.

“I'm quite outgoing, I'm not a shy kind of person. It might be kind of awkward the first few times, but the more you get to know the client, the more it will subside.

Last edited:
35 year old woman starts naked cleaning company.

Claire O'Connor from Kent has caused uproar in Walderslade, Kent by charging various fees to clean in states of undress, she found this inspiration from another woman doing a similar job in Plymouth.

She charges £75 for lingerie, £85 for topless and £95 per hour for the full monty.

“I'm quite outgoing, I'm not a shy kind of person. It might be kind of awkward the first few times, but the more you get to know the client, the more it will subside.

Hmm, i think i know a woman that would be perfect for the job.
Or more like, the job would be perfect for her.
;)

List of people not to marry.
-----------------------------
- Paul
- Dio
- Sufferinsilence
- Pinnit

Now i just got to find out where Halle Berry stands in this question.

Just seen; that’s very hurtful

That would be some 5 some( you included)

Fairly left/liberal leaning: Will tell Playford that, where we lack in looks, we make up for it in kink.

Hmm, if I were to be an ice cream it'd have to pistachio flavour, being of Persh heritage

No idea why we even like pistachios so, I think we're genetically predisposed. It's an ok flavour but not God's gift

could be worse I suppose, while maple flavoured has its merits, id imagine poutine flave would be kinda nasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back