Lighthearted News Thread

steveh35

Dormant Account
In these troubling times of mystery viruses, potential wars and leaving the EU it can sometimes bring people down so let's have a lighthearted news thread, only stories to make you smile. :)

Starting with

35 year Egyptian man falls in love with Iris, 80 from Somerset

He is so good in bed he makes her saddle sore. :eek:

In fact they had to use a whole tube of KY jelly.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I love the tabloids, they just had to say how much her house was worth, not after any money though hahaha

Don't tell me the ad was on Craigslist something like this:

"Virile arab gerontophile seeks solvent UK pensioner to make her walk like an Egyptian. Willing to travel and change nationality."

32 year old Nicola is furious she is wants to punch someone in the face cos it's not normal.

She is so angry she has contacted Tesco what is she so angry about, she is angry because Tesco are selling Valentine's Cards for children.

She says a card which says Daddy loves you jelly tots is not normal and Valentine's Day is for adults only.

She thinks parents showing their affection with Valentine's Cards should be locked up.

She also wants Valentine's Day banning in primary schools.

Poor old Donald :laugh:
EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3

Why wont he just admit he did a shitty job putting on the orange-without-sun cream that morning.
Atleast hes not blaming the poor lightbulbs this time.
kok.png

But to be fair, he probably knows more about photoshop than i do.
Its not only instagram-models making themselves thinner these days.
Tho he might be alone about increasing the size of his hands. :laugh:
tromp.jpg

tromp2.png

A Doncaster woman claims cleaning the house for an hour gives her the same afterglow as an orgasm.

She claims she can be at it for 7 hours if she is having a deep clean. :laugh:

Her husband claims he can make a move on her after she has cleaned as she is in the mood.

So if your love life is in the gutter and needs a lift get your feather duster out and dip your mop,

I would still get a bit angry if a future wife of mine runs in to a house on fire to save mcsnuggles the hamster instead of me.
I would crawl to safety with my broken legs and when i recovered i would move to Peru and spend the rest of my life eating guinea pigs for breakfast,lunch&dinner.
Stupid future imaginary wife.

I would still get a bit angry if a future wife of mine runs in to a house on fire to save mcsnuggles the hamster instead of me.
I would crawl to safety with my broken legs and when i recovered i would move to Peru and spend the rest of my life eating guinea pigs for breakfast,lunch&dinner.
Stupid future imaginary wife.

Well doesn't have to just be future wives.

To be honest i would save poor mgsnuggles as well and leave you to your own devices.

And since when were you Paddington Bear wanting to move to Peru.

Well doesn't have to just be future wives.

To be honest i would save poor mgsnuggles as well and leave you to your own devices.

And since when were you Paddington Bear wanting to move to Peru.

But when i imagine a future wife, its not you Paul.
I dont know any other places than Peru where they eat Guinea pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back