Lfccccc - Liverpool vs Barsa - Champions leage 2019 -Semifinal

Good morning and Congrats to all Liverpool Suporters, I'm a "fan" of Barcelona, but yesterday was Only One team Playing in Anfield : the "reds". Barcelona team has a lack of personality and only Messi is Really shining in this team, their style isn't the "autentic" style forged by Johan Cruyff and followed by Pep Guardiola. Some of the Sacred-cows are not in their best moment, some of them with more than 30 and with less ambition than years ago (except Messi, but he eats in other dish :p). Barça need a Deeply renewal from Players to Training Staff, Managers....

Happened only twice before, a European Cup semi being overturned after a 3-goal defeat first leg.

1986, Barcelona (tonight's victims ironically!) lost 3-0 to IFK Gothenburg and won home 3-0 and went through on penalties.

1971 Red Star Belgrade won 4-1 home and lost 3-0 away to Panathinaikos (who lost to Ajax in the final 2-0 with a Ari Haan goal included).

Funny how a dictatorship comes with great football achievements ;)

Good morning and Congrats to all Liverpool Suporters, I'm a "fan" of Barcelona, but yesterday was Only One team Playing in Anfield : the "reds". Barcelona team has a lack of personality and only Messi is Really shining in this team, their style isn't the "autentic" style forged by Johan Cruyff and followed by Pep Guardiola. Some of the Sacred-cows are not in their best moment, some of them with more than 30 and with less ambition than years ago (except Messi, but he eats in other dish :p). Barça need a Deeply renewal from Players to Training Staff, Managers....

Congrats to Liverpool for believing it and doing it.
That said this may have been the worst Barcelona's performance last 30 years. Really silly defending and unbelievable mistakes from everybody.
It was obvious from the last mins of the first leg that the god of football felt sorry for Liverpool, it should have been 4-0 and adios.

But this is one night. They easily won the championship after all. No matter how good the coach is, the players win or lose the game.
Barcelona just needs some new blood (from Ajax maybe? ;)).

It's only one off day in what has still been a good season for results. I've only seen highlights of Barca so am no expert but the game last night was full of schoolboy errors from Barca....what was that fourth goal about? Goals like that are Sunday league fodder. Just an off night, for whatever reason they were played off the park.

I wonder when Luckyscouser will surface from her hangover?!

It's only one off day in what has still been a good season for results. I've only seen highlights of Barca so am no expert but the game last night was full of schoolboy errors from Barca....what was that fourth goal about? Goals like that are Sunday league fodder. Just an off night, for whatever reason they were played off the park.

I wonder when Luckyscouser will surface from her hangover?!
About last goal, just a Note:Arturo Vidal was the Mark from Divock Origi, he was replaced by Arturo Melo 10 Mins agoo... seems nobody managed this Def. Mark....

Guys I’ve just got home and no I haven’t been asleep :-0 send help
Just take a deep breath, put your hand over your face, peek through your fingers & re-read the thread. Hopefully you didn't make too much of a tit of yourself :laugh::p

Just take a deep breath, put your hand over your face, peek through your fingers & re-read the thread. Hopefully you didn't make too much of a tit of yourself :laugh::p
Cringing I was certainly feeling the love last night!!! I’m literally like a walking skeleton right now though! :-/ and trying to book flights for Madrid such a rip off prices through roof so thinking to get a flight to some were else in Spain and get a train to Madrid :)

Shows that football always surprises :eek:

Thought I heard bellowing from the neighbours. I figured they weren't Ajax fans :eek2:

They may have been mating? :confused:

Both Liverpool and Spurs were unable to field their best strikers but in football determination is possibly even more important than quality. The desire to play in a CL Final was overwhelming for these guys. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back