New Slot Announcement Legacy of Egypt by Play'n Go

I kid you not the first session I had with this game I almost posted here saying: "haha - this is ridiculous; you get 3 free spins 9 out of 10 times!" because I had a sample of perhaps 30 features and no less than 25 of them were 3 free spins.

However I've played it a bit more now and I have found that perhaps that was just phenomenally bad luck! Which I guess is even worse?!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 37
Was having good fun with this first 2days, now its just deadspins and features is hard to get and 90% its 3/4freespins, last 7-8features been without a retrigger even.

Like the looks of the newer PnG slots but oh boy they just rip your balance appart so fast if u arent luck with a few quick features.

Got caught in a 'it WILL pay.. it WILL give free spins' cycle for about 15 minutes and wiped out my balance at minimum (30p) spins. :eek2:

i had about £40 balance at casumo, and id made a few quid in rewards at VS.. thought id test out this slot a bit with the few quid - managed to hit free spins within
the few spins I could make with this spare change.. woohoo! i thought... until it gave me about 6x bet.. (3 spins, and 1 pyramid spin which gave next to nothing)..

So i moved over to casumo and thought.. hmm. ill try another 10 spins just to see what happens.. again i hit free spins , spun wheel.... 5 free spins :/ no pyramid
spins and gave me about 12x bet. Then i got caught in the cycle of it will pay or give me more free spins!! it has to!... did it.... nope. well, not quite - got down to
my last £5.. and they dropped in again, and i thought surely this time something decent. Nope - a few free spins, no pyramid spins, money wiped out within about
15 minutes of play in total. Was really annoyed with myself for letting it get the better of me. lol

Can safely say I won't be going anywhere near this again unless I have ridiculous funds available and have a thing for losing money quickly. I do like some play n go
games, but this one just isn't doing it for me :laugh:

Every provider has atleast one slot that is a huge money sucking piglet.

BTG have starquest. MG has league of fortune. Thunderkick has the falcon huntress. Playngo has this dirty little piggy.

Every provider has atleast one slot that is a huge money sucking piglet.

BTG have starquest. MG has league of fortune. Thunderkick has the falcon huntress. Playngo has this dirty little piggy.

Agree mostly , but falcon huntress was the first thunderkick game i didn't mind, and its my 'go to' slot when im down to spare change :laugh:
It just always seems to bring me back from the dead , or at least keep me playing for ages. I was down to my last few £ the other day
and for the 2nd time in a week or so, dropped me the huntress line. :)

FH5000_1205.png

This slot though, i want to like it as i like a few playngo slots.. but after my experiences so far, it hasn't done itself any good :D (plus admittedly
im a low roller, so playing anything above 20/25p is really pushing it for me lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back