New Slot Announcement Koi Princess NetEnt

How about when it does its little tease to suggest you might get to pick from the three options. I've noticed that most times it goes but on some occasions it doesn't. I HATE that type of thing.

The game looks decent for a change, has a lot of features and what have you but looks damned tough to get a reasonable win.

I dare say its one that will crop up in the high win threads at some point. I note the absence of ALL new Netent games in those threads btw. Is it people not playing or not getting the wins. I suspect the latter.
As mentioned numerous times throughout this thread - I also HATE this "tease" idea.
I first saw it online with the Blueprint Games, and wan't too bothered as I had seen this on some very similar slots in amusement arcades - but I'm horrified to see NetEnt go down this route too :mad:

Mind you, I think this is not the first - I believe I read in a thread here somewhere that "Dazzle Me" has a tease too... ?

To the actual game itself: My first play about 2 days ago I quite liked it - mainly because I won of course!
I would only ever play WITH the bonus bet - far to tedious waiting 50+ spins to get a feature.

I'm not so sure it will make the high-wins thread (over x1,000), as it seems pretty low variance. Someone posted a shot with a screen full of wilds above and it only paid bet x500 :eek2:

So I think NetEnt are just carrying on their mission to make slots which entertain, but have very low "mega-win" potential.

KK

Base game clears you out as quickly as Invisible Man and the features are like South Park Reel Chaos, as in they either don't trigger or don't pay.

Of course there is the chance of a life changing win, if you get a full screen of the Girl on the first of the sure spin win feature, but that is never going to happen outside the imagination of Netent marketing department employees.

Is it possible to be in love with a slot machine? I mean not kiss on the mouth on the first date kinda love, but you know what I mean :)

This one has everything I love in a slot. If it had a sticky win feature in there somewhere my head would likely explode.

Even when you get taken to the cleaners on it, it still leaves you wanting more. Best slot of the year IMO!

Then there was the BIG question....

Haven't read the whole tread, since its become quite large.. But i wonder... activated or deactivated on the thingy in the bottom right corner?:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back