New Slot Announcement Sisters Of The Sun (Moon Princess II)

slot_zombie

Meister Member
So the inevitable successor in all but name to Moon Princess is nearly upon us, releasing in September (photo credit - Big Win Board).

A few changes - number of rounds isn't capped any longer. Multiplier only increases if the win happens on a randomly chosen square. And the maximum win is 15,000x, up from 5,000x. It's a more dangerous game than MP.

The inevitable question is, since there isn't a single documented instance of Moon Princess hitting its max, whether the 15,000x is similar pie in the sky and we'll be lucky to see 500x on SOTS, just like on MP. Time will tell.

1628512765922.png

Had a good bash on this today for real money. I don't think I've quite been so disappointed since I loaded up the HTML5 version Of Raging Rhino for the first time.

Issues:

- It's just slow and boring most of the time. The gameplay, the sound, everything.
- Whereas Moon P had the music racing and a meter charging, here we have no meter. The "Trinity" (Sisterhood) is activated by a single scatter dropping in, and it doesn't drop in very often (obviously) - this is a major design misstep in my book, because it's possible to just be completely dissociated from the base game as there's nothing much going on, and you know instantly whether you have a Sisterhood or not depending on if there is a scroll on screen.
- The Sisters - while we still have the random modifiers going on, the mechanic is now rendered completely uninteresting, because there is nothing they can do to start a Sisterhood, they can only really award a small win. Despite that, the three Sisters are every bit as skilled at win avoidance as Love, Star and Storm are.

Was so looking forward to this one, but meh.

Oh, and if you want to see some Play'n Go horror, we now have the 4th. bloody Hugo slot, here's the demo. The little shit still appears over the game and burbles his inanity at you if you are inactive for more than 10 seconds.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

May not load from UK IP's so use your imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back